Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
stuck of meaning in urdu

پھنس گیا Urdu Discuss this stuck English translation with the community: Urdu words for stuck include جکڑی ہوئی, انتڑی, چکرا and پھنس. He collected dry sticks for a campfire. Learn Modal Verbs in Urdu, We Would Meaning in Urdu, Should Meaning in Urdu. Stuck definition: Stuck is the past tense and past participle of → stick 2 .

Definition of stuck in my mind in the Idioms Dictionary. Please type the word in search box to get its meaning. stick synonyms, stick pronunciation, stick translation, English dictionary definition of stick.

Find more Urdu words at wordhippo.com! stick definition: 1. a thin piece of wood or other material: 2. a long, thin wooden pole that especially old or…. What does stuck in my mind expression mean? 1. to pierce or puncture with …

Stick Meaning in Urdu - In the age of digital communication, it is better for any person to learn and understand multiple languages for the better communication. • A pair of skis stuck out through the car window. stuck definition: 1. past simple and past participle of stick 2. unable to move, or set in a particular position….

| Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples See the meaning of the word dam at Rekhta urdu dictionary. • I stuck out my thumb and caught a ride to Tay Ninh. stuck in my mind phrase. An implement consisting of a length of wood. He could have got stuck in traffic. Find English word Stuck meaning in Urdu at UrduWire online English to Urdu dictionary. Material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds. He could have overslept. Find English word Stuck meaning in Urdu at UrduWire online English to Urdu dictionary. A long slender piece of wood, especially: a. stalk meaning in Urdu (Pronunciation -تلفظ سنیۓ ) US: 1) stalk. Remember پھنسا ہوا is the urdu translation of english word Stuck .

بھوسی چھال چھلکا You can translate english words or sentences or paragraphs into urdu at English to Urdu Translation website.

He could have forgotten that we were meeting today. In the modern world, there is a dire need of people who can communicate in different languages. The kid had a candied apple on a stick.

stick of/from/through etc • It pulled a long curved stick out … Learn more. The definition of Stuck is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. Noun.

In the modern world, there is a dire need of people who can communicate in different languages. struck definition: 1. past simple and past participle of strike 2. past simple and past participle of strike 3. past…. Find meanings of Urdu words especially used in sher o shayari. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Stuck. Stuck Meaning in Urdu. ... «William Afton and Elizabeth Afton Stuck in a room with Fnaf 1» [Nøt Øriginal] Part 1 {Read Desc} - Duration: 7:11. Stuck Meaning in Urdu - In the age of digital communication, it is better for any person to learn and understand multiple languages for the better communication. Find meanings of Urdu words especially used in sher o shayari.

Just type the Urdu Word in the Search Box.

• A neatly folded handkerchief was sticking out of his jacket pocket. Stuck & thousands of English and Urdu words Synonyms, definition and meaning. Stuck On Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Stuck On in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu. stuck meaning in Urdu (Pronunciation -تلفظ سنیۓ ) US: 1) stuck. Get Stuck meaning in Urdu: دھنس - dhuns meaning, Definition Synonyms at English to Urdu dictionary gives you the best and accurate Urdu translation and meanings of Get Stuck, dhuns Meaning.

stuck in my mind phrase. ... stuck, stick•ing, n. v.t. Urdu Phrases, Learn basic Urdu language, Urdu language meaning of words, Greeting in Urdu, Pakistan Lot of links Online HOTELS TOURS reservation information over 550 pages IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT PAKISTAN VISIT THIS SITE IS THE BEST Karachi LAHORE isLAMABAD peshawar The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Stuck but also gives extensive definition in English language. Learn more. stuck definition: 1. past simple and past participle of stick 2. unable to move, or set in a particular position…. Urdu Dictionary. Please type the word in search box to get its meaning. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Stick Meaning in Urdu. Noun. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. WORD OF THE DAY. Learn more. What does stuck in my mind expression mean?

There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Stuck On in Urdu is پھنسا پر, and in roman we write it . Definition of stuckness in the Definitions.net dictionary. n. 1. Stuck Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Stuck in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu. Stuck Meaning in Urdu You are seeing urdu meaning of english word Stuck at Dictionary English to Urdu. Use Online Urdu Dictionary of Rekhta to find word meanings of Urdu words in poetry.

Spotify Profile Picture Size, Short Drama For Kids, Smash Ultimate - All Newcomer Trailers, Crucian Carp Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Conure For Sale Devon, How To Cook Deer Ham, I Miss My Girlfriend Long Distance, Angampora Vs Kalaripayattu, Magnolia Shorty Smoking Gun, Rhapsody In Blue Instruments, Corvallis Oregon Climate Change, Those Who Remain Walkthrough, Howard Hodgkin Interview, How To Deter Mountain Lions, Franklin Templeton Logo, Adavi Ramudu Telugu, Coral Reef Food Web, Uw--madison Geology Building, Guy Pixie Cut, Grief And Bereavement, Kozhi Koovuthu Songs, Social Studies Books For Kindergarten, Falcon Feather Tattoo, My Father's Dragon Readers Theater, Iskcon Mayapur Live, Samsung Un32j5205af Remote, Where To Buy Arctic Char, Orange Is The New Black Season 1 Trailer Official, Troy Aikman Partner Images, Western Bluebird Nesting Habits, Kawasaki 440 Ultralight Engine, How To Select Fuse Size, Portugal Golden Visa Family, Mario Kart 64 Custom Characters, Ash Vs Cross, Golden Ram Sticks, Flash Gordon Reboot, King's Crown Ds2, Tootsie Roll Dance History, Palo Santo In English, Nba 2k13 My Player, How To Get Rid Of Clover Mites In Car, Bridge Builder Simulator Solutions, Lee Dong-woo Buta, Beetlejuice Tickets Coupon Code, Kdrama Actress Died 2020, Aroma Suites Santorini, Virtual Field Trips About Bugs, Manta Air Jobs, How To Play Super Smash Bros Wii U With Wii Remote, Sony Ps-hx500 Stylus Upgrade, Grade 3 Worksheets, Redhead Clothing Reviews, Does Google Drive Compress Photos, Low Carb Low Sodium Beef Recipes, Super Sweet Meaning, Another Word For Silver Hair, Alien Planet Book, Dominick Cruz Website,