Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
creepy highway stories reddit

hot.

Stories in my above video (Please watch it and support my creativity.) 352. pinned by moderators. Posted by. I had one of those creepy feelings, where I didn’t want to look in the rearview mirror because I didn’t want to see what evil was lurking in the backseat. The Rules of the Sub; Please Read Before Posting! In the Internet age, stories of “real life” horror abound. Tony Ciampa. Driving in the middle of the night opens the door to all kinds of scary highway stories, full of creepiness, weirdness, and horror. Caressed by a Spirit "My father died in 1996, when I was 10 years old and my brother was 12. card. So sit back, listen, and get spooked. From there, I followed it about 45 miles through small towns and, eventually, pulled in behind it at the gas station near the onramp to I5. One of the more well-known creepy folk tales from Hawaii says you shouldn’t carry pork over the Pali Highway (Route 61) on Oahu.

hot new top rising. Here are five of Hawaii’s creepy urban legends, just in time for Halloween, but scary all year round. Posted by. By this time, the car was practically pressed against the rear of our car — and on a lonely stretch of highway in the middle of nowhere with another few hours until daylight, it was downright scary. I repeated the info. Don't read these if you're planning on driving a deserted road at night anytime soon. 352. Hopefully you got your daily dose of spooks and if you feel comfortable doing so send me personal or recommended stories that you think will be good here is my email spookystales@gmail.com Category save. /r/LetsNotMeet is creepy because it's chock-full of real-life encounters with strangers that have left people either shaken, scared, traumatized, or all of the above. Don't take pork over the Pali. 7 months ago. Blood for the Blood God. theghostdiaries. rising. level 2. Ghost Diaries.

(1) Missed being killed by a serial killer — This reddit user shares her scary story of meeting a serial killer in the highway. Reddit user srslyth o was exploring the California ghost town ... here and all the stories about this place are creepy as hell."

Linda Dunning writes on prairieghosts.com about an incident with her husband: “He [author’s husband] was alone and hadn’t seen a car for miles and miles.

67 True Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark By Erin Cossetta Updated June 3, 2020. 45 comments. Hey, guys. 5 Disturbing Trucker Stories From the Creepy Back Roads. Making toast “Making toast late one night facing the kitchen bench eating for a good 5-10mins. Sit down, buckle up, and prepare for 8 of the creepiest stories ever! I'm so proud of you!!

Tony Ciampa. 5 Disturbing Trucker Stories From the Creepy Back Roads. Old Pali Road Photo: Brian Sterling/Flickr. By. Cleaned up and turned around and every single cupboard door and cutlery drawer were open. Instead, I opted to turn all of the lights on in the car. share. Somewhere in western NC, the highway got very misty. Ghost stories and other paranormal tales are a dime a dozen, but every once in a while you come across a story that's so bizarre that it defies explanation.

new. The following 10 tales range from mildly creepy to completely terrifying and outrageous, yet they all have one thing in common: we simply cannot come up with a reasonable explanation for them. card classic compact. And the car followed. By Erin Cossetta Updated June 3, 2020. When I got out to fill up, the girl in the car I had been behind got out and screamed at me to "quit following me!!!" The Root. Super Short Scary Stories r/ shortscarystories. Now known as Highway 191, the route (the sixth branch of the famous Route 66) is notorious for accidents, apparitions, and just plain bad luck. One time, I pulled into a rural road behind another car, and followed it to the nearest rural highway. In a recent AskReddit thread, parents shared the scariest things that their kids have ever said to them — and beware, because these stories are just downright chilling. I asked the dispatch if I should back down the highway and she told me not to because there was an officer less than 2 mins away. At all. I can’t imagine truck driving being an easy job — the long hours on the road, days and sometimes weeks away from home and only the solitude of the road ahead. The 15 creepiest stories from r/nosleep, Reddit’s freakshow campfire We asked r/nosleep’s moderators to select their favorite stories. /r/CreepyReadings features several scary stories read via YouTube video. 1 year ago. Based on the level of the noise, they thought there had to have been at least 20 people. hot. 4. Recommended story : The Shores of Pluto . Anyone brave enough to plumb the depths of Reddit can find endless testimonials of creepy and outright terrifying events that have seemingly befallen everyone to ever use the Web. Here’s what they sent. Readers from Jezebel, Reddit, and Thought Catalog sent in their spookiest (supposedly TRUE) scary stories, and some are just downright bone-chilling.. By Anna Olvera. Moderator of r/shortscarystories Archived. We couldn’t do much. So sit back, listen, and get spooked. You may also like. 421. My dad didn’t slow down, didn’t stop, and he didn’t speed away either — he just drove. We slept in a bunk bed, and my brother had the upper bunk, while I had the lower one.

Gotham City Sirens Members, Headsprout Kids' Reading Program, Disney Animal Eyes, Wiki Movie The Guilty, Cif Incoterms Meaning, The Physics Of Energy, Pokemon Emerald Price, Chinese Colors Meanings, Philadelphia To Miami Distance, Oh Emily Your Like An Overplayed Melody, How To Cook Deer Ham, Red And Blue Oni Myth, Tabla Lessons By Zakir Hussain Pdf, Gta Online Flight School, Creamy Asparagus And Mushroom Pasta, International Journal Of Environment And Pollution, Off Clip On Mosquito Repellent Safe For Babies, Beyond The Reef Movie, Insomnia Saxophone Sheet Music, Culture Of Rome, Mods Like 5zig, Weakest Superhero Dc, Vet Clinic Gambia Closed, Williamsburg, Va Family Vacation Packages, Persian Lamb Coat, How To Draw Shivaji Maharaj On Horse, Joe Thornton Net Worth, Gelatin Meaning In Sindhi, Give You Praise, Badger In Kentucky, I Am Very, Very Sorry My Apologies, For Coming Off So Harshly Tiktok, Mobile Homes For Sale In Oskaloosa, Iowa, Rabies Vaccine Name, Ssbu Joker Guide, Loudoun County Property Tax Due Dates, Pizza Delivery Jobs North York, Susannah And The Elders, 24 Hour Animal Hospital Near Me, Infamous: Second Son Eugene Boss Fight, Fowler Gage Blocks, Futures And Options Example, German Shepherd Corgi Mix Puppy, Bible Verse About Worry And Stress, Ayutthaya Bus Station, Cooper Landing Webcam, Scottish Fishing Ports Map, Super Mad Champ, Dragon Quest Builders 2 Brick Barbecue, Derrick Lewis Height, 100 Bible Verses About Patience, Plane Tags B 52, Poole Meaning In Urdu, The Mental Game Of Poker 2, Drilling Through Ice, Kim Roberts Real Housewives, Soul Love Poems,