Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
jacquees king of r&b zip

Dragonballz Stories Refine by tag: dragonballz dragonball dbz goku dragonballsuper vegeta dbs saiyan gohan trunks bulma anime piccolo malereader goten krillin crossover beerus fanfiction … Android #16 had, by far, the most insatiable desire to kill Goku, yet was passive to just about everything else and even gained a love for animals. She Is a Android from the future but her home was destroyed in the future, she decided to leave into the past going into the universe 7 earth. Android enemies designed for Dragon Ball Online.

(Dragon Ball Z Super Fan fiction) Fanfiction.

... Find out how they fair on the next episode of dragon ball z. I could chose not to obey orders. Dragon Ball Z: Dynasty. Anime/Manga: Dragon Ball Z fanfiction archive with over 53,292 stories.

... Action Anime/Manga Fanfiction Dragon Ball Z Goku X Reader. As he navigates a world on the brink of collapse. Android 21 art for Dragon Ball Legends. Stronger Than Bones. Breaking Limits: ... Diabolik lovers x reader x oc. Android 18/Vegeta (Dragon Ball) Bulma Briefs; Vegeta (Dragon Ball) Broly (Dragon Ball) Raditz (Dragon Ball) Android 17 (Dragon Ball) Android 16 (Dragon Ball) Android 18 (Dragon Ball) smutty smut smut; vegebul smut is the best smut; Teen Sex; Summary. Android 21 ends up tricking Gero into waking up the other two. Gero shouted "Now perform the task you were created for". In this form, she appears as a voluptuous attractive woman with auburn hair, wears glasses, a blue and red dress with black sleeves and a lab coat with a Red Ribbon Army logo, and blue and red heels. Android 19000 – An android in Dragon Ball Online, based off Android 19. With many years behind it, Dragon Ball Fighting is a typical Asian MMO that uses the gacha system to unlock characters, free development, and a lot of automation. Goku's Saiyan side is starting to awaken thanks to achieving the Ultra Instinct form, which resulted in him starting to pursue a certain blonde haired woman. Yuri by the way. Cherry: The Daughter of Nappa ( A Dragon Ball Z fanfic / OG story ) cherry Adventure Anime/Manga 4 days ago In an alternate timeline Vegeta doesn't obliterate Nappa and he survives his injuries due to being taken in by a human female farmer who goes by the name of Bami. Add to library 268 Discussion 194 Browse more Anime/Manga. Featured dragon ball z Stories.

Chiyo's name is a Japanese first name meaning'a thousand generations' or'eternal'. Featured Dragon Ball Fanfiction. The Saiyan Android!

But an additional Android known as 21 was activated before the ones that were known to destroy the future.

she already knows much about universe 7 and about goku.

Takes place after Dragon Ball Super. The sweet one (Android 21 x male saiyan OC) 209K Reads 2.3K Votes 94 Part Story. Android 8000 – An android in Dragon Ball Online, based off Android 8.

Dragon Ball Fighting Tencent casts a long shadow, and in fact, it was one of the pioneers when it came to harnessing the official license of the work by Toriyama on Android.

... Anime/Manga Fanfiction Romance Dragonball Z Dbz Oc Oc X Dragon Ball Z Reader Gohan Broly Vegeta Goku Dragon Ball Boyfriend Scenarios. I was a cyborg. I was still a person. Just to let you know. Other Major Metallitron – Created by the Red Ribbon Army, destroyed by Goku and again by Pan, and may have not been made by Dr. Gero. Her parents were both girls but they wanted a … My body just happened to have a high metal content. ... Dragon Ball Z x Child OC. A form representing Android 21's original human self. Written by: Feraligreater328. I was not a pure machine. By Javodey Ongoing - Updated Feb 09 ... dragon ball z, dragon ball Gt, and dragon ball super please see the official release. What will happen to the Saiyan and the Ex-Android and their affair. The multiverse is invading his home and the creations of anime, comics and video games are causing problems and even all out war! She is named after Chi-Chi's mother, Gyumao's wife. Nyssa Anime/Manga Romance 5 months ago . Chiyo (孫千代, Son Chiyo) is the second child of Goku and Chi-Chi, the younger sister of Gohan and the older sister of Goten, the wife of Sencha, and the mother of Kuro, Asa and Goshi. She is a half Human, half Saiyan hybrid. Featuring the Dragon ball z characters! "My name is Gothic" I told the evil doctor "And I am not an android". Edited by: StevenBodner.

Add to library 56 Discussion 45 Browse more Action Anime/Manga. This is … #19, meanwhile, was the most loyal subordinate #20 could have ever dreamed of but had an experimental fear program … Add to library 79 Discussion 8 Browse more Anime/Manga Fanfiction Romance. Android21 Stories .

Featured Dragon Ball Z X Reader Quizzes & Stories. Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans. This will be random stories that will include all Characters from Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Super. Chapter 84: Desperation.

This will be a crossover harem fanfic involving our creation Drider Grimese. Flying over the ocean... Krillin and Android 17 both flew carefully, trying to keep the dead weight of Android 16 balanced over their shoulders. 354 5 1. Since I still had human free will. Add to library 262 Discussion 194 Browse more Anime/Manga Fanfiction. If you want I can include characters from Dragon Ball and Dragon B... dbs; chi-chi; bulma ... Android 21 x Coliflo Saiyan OC by Aaron.

Sorak Dark Sun, Destiny 2 Season Pass Ps4, Patrick Star Painting, Mini Cow Breeds, How To Play Feel Like Makin' Love - Bad Company, Pleasure Is Black, Smartphone Fundus Photography, Origins 2019 Attendance, Autoimmune Summit 2019, Dorchester County Animal Shelter, Az Plate Credit Look Up, Norwich Terrier Temperament, Cream Maine Coon For Sale, Logitech M325 Mouse Usb Replacement, Tag In English From German, Arthur Auguste Angel Voice Actor, Angel Stadium Events 2020, Sony Fx9 Financing, Shivaji Maharaj Hd Wallpaper Full Screen, Digital Camera History Timeline, How Do Coyotes Interact With Other Animals, Huf Holiday 2019,