Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
dutch shepherd boxer mix

Shepherd (mix) Female, 8 weeks, 10 lbs.
ID 10760; Ferrara. His paperwork from the shelter said he was Plott hound/boxer mix, but we dont think he looks like or acts like either of those breeds. The shelter described her as "a shepherd/boxer mix" on one form, and a "Dutch Shepherd Dog mix" on another form. Hazel – Dutch Shepherd mix – 2yrs. Dutch Shepherd Dog Belgian Shepherd Shepherd Puppies German Shepherds Malinois Dog Belgian Malinois Dog Breeds Pictures Dog Pictures Pastor Belga Malinois Dutch shepherd history Dutch Shepherds have been distinguished from the other varieties of working line shepherds in a relatively short period of time, a little over a hundred years. learn more. Watch Queue Queue

I'm not sure what's correct! Both Dutch Shepherd and Boxer has same life span. Boxer - Dutch Shepherd (mix) Male, 3 years, 50 lbs. Meet Luna Rae in this edition of Dog of the Week. Both Dutch Shepherd and Boxer are of same weight. ID 11056; Fame. ID 10960; Ferrara Pup - Candy - Waiting List Full. From Jennifer: Kora the Basenji Dutch Shepherd mix. Maude – Pit bull mix – 8 yrs. ID 5892; Ezra - (Special Needs) Shepherd (mix) Female, 1 year, 50 lbs. This video is unavailable. Shepherd (mix) Female, 8 weeks, 10 lbs. You mu Stratford, New Jersey » Dutch Shepherd $600: Male and female Text me at Indianapolis, … K-9 Dutch Shepherd/Belgian Malinois Mix Puppies: BRINDLES K-9 Dutch Shepherd puppies.

The shelter described her as "a shepherd/boxer mix" on one form, and a "Dutch Shepherd Dog mix" on another form. Her head seems a bit too square at the back to be DS, and her tail seems to thin and curved.

Hogan – Pit bull mix – 8yrs. Kora is a rescue pup. Her head seems a bit too square at the back to be DS, and her tail seems to thin and curved. I'm not sure what's correct!

Since a mix can take on any combination of characteristics from one or both of their parents, it’s important to talk to the breeder about the other parent breed. Shepherd (mix) Female, 2 years, 40 lbs. lean more. Both Dutch Shepherd and Boxer are having almost same height.

Camden – Staffordshire Terrier mix – 6yrs.

– Male (58 lbs.) If she's not DS, maybe …

If she's not DS, maybe … She has out ran every dog at the dog parks so far! We have had experience with German Shepherds and he seems to have similar qualities. ID 10961; Ferrara Pup - Confection - Waiting List Full.

Dutch Shepherd requires Moderate maintenance.
Here are some photos. Her brindle coat and tall straight ears turn heads at the park. Every week Clackamas County Dog Services showcases a dog in need of a new home.

Who Doesn T Like The Office, Semantic Categories Examples, Crab-eating Macaque Monkeys Malaysia, Wall Backdrops Cheap, Jesus Has Risen Pictures, Charades Ideas For Adults, Magic Cards In Bulk, Welch Allyn Ophthalmoscope Bulb 03000, Red Angus Disadvantages, Platoon Full Movie - Youtube, Yavapai County Zoning Maps, Morag Xenoblade Age, Winchester Model 70 Pre 64 Serial Numbers, Cartoon Expressions Chart, Laser Tag Game, Goronwy Ap Tudur Hen, Executive Coaching Uk, Airedale Rescue Vermont, Ldr Project Circuit, Catholic Religious Stores Near Me, Things To Do Outside In Richmond, Breast Cancer Detection Using Machine Learning Algorithms, Lifehunt Scythe Worth It, I Am Therefore I Must Scream, New Homes For Sale Antioch, Ca, Savior Rise Against Acoustic, Piney Woods Summer Camp 2019 Mississippi, Passion Of Christ Full Movie Hd, Cessna 152 Poh, Don't Say Yes Game, Southern Red Mite, Novel Malayalam Pdf, University Of Edinburgh Accommodation Search, Kbh Games Super Sonic And Hyper Sonic In Sonic 1, With Long Life, Geoffrey St John, Spanish Lake History, Jr Ntr Instagram, How To Increase School Spirit In College, P53 Cell Cycle Checkpoint, Alan Partridge Jed Tattoo, Whiplash Death Iron Man 2, Matthew Williamson Fabric, Nothing Is Real Lyrics Milk Carton, Black Traditional Tattoo Rose, Why Bass Is The Best Instrument, Presto Electric Griddle, The White Gryphon, Australian Geographic Outdoor, Blessed Trip Quotes, Gruesome Meaning In Tamil, Monthly Budget Template, How Does His First Meeting With Judy Jones Lead Dexter To Quit His Job?, Stage Lighting Suppliers,