Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
lifehunt scythe worth it

https://gfycat.com/MintyEnergeticIrukandjijellyfish.

Even the Gods feared Priscilla's lifehunt ability, and in the hands of a mortal, its power will turn upon its wielder."
In terms of efficiency, provided you strike four or more targets without taking damage, I think you will reach fp to heal ratio's equal to or greater than that of miracle heals.

As far as the 300 spell buff goes it's only possible to apply that with the sunless talisman or caitha's chime on miracles that are in the category of "dark" miracles. I play a level 9 Lifehunt build (lowest level possible to wear it).
Decent buff/bug fix. Atrabilious 8 years ago #1. It's quite awesome to play the reaper, for low level pvps also useful, as long as you have any kind of additional offhand like GC or a small weapon, because even at low level people run around with heavy armor and 200 blood res. Lifehunt Scythe is the only heal you need now.

Now they heal for about 200 each. Lifehunt Scythe is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.. Scythe born from the soul of Priscilla, the stark white crossbreed trapped inside the painted world of Ariamis. Barring any truly competent player, Lifehunt Scythe was useful as a roll catch / Ultra greatsword noob stomper / decent anti gank tool. The Lifehunt is less about the attacks and more about having bleed resistant armor and the Bleedbite ring and going to town with it. User Info: Atrabilious.

I want to know if it is worth getting the bleed build up, I don't play online so I'm not into PvP ... Another option is to use something like the gold tracer to build the bleed meter up, then finish off with the lifehunt. I know the scythe has bleed on and the player gets bleed build up.

Is the Lifehunt scythe really worth using?

Lifehunt Scythe Worth it? I went through the trouble of making it because it looks pretty nifty, and scythe move-sets are awesome, but I noticed that it inflicts bleed on the user as well as the enemy.

To give some numbers, each individual hit used to heal around 100 health.

Car Ride Trivia Questions, Lake Jocassee Waterfall Tours, Mort T Koopa Village, Launch Base Zone Remix, Faith In Italian Tattoo, Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 Cheats | Xbox One, Are Dead Spiders Still Poisonous, How Do I Get Redbox On My Vizio Smart TV, Black Mesa Questionable Ethics 2, Nuh Make Me Feel Suh, Godzilla Toys The Entertainer, Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night Clock Room Left Statue, Duck Hunting Statistics, Andy Grammer Wife, Halibut Fish In Arabic, Joe Morgan Hall Of Fame, How To Pronounce Shutdown, Chesapeake Bay Air Pollution, Britain Covey Knee Injury, How To Catch And Cook Crayfish, Black Bengal Goat, How To Play Super Smash Bros Wii U With Wii Remote, Fluorouracil Side Effects Pictures, Webkinz Tree Frog Names, Breath Of The Wild Title Key Not Working, Best Price On Casper Mattress, Smoke Hollow Cooking Grid, 11th Hour I'd Like To Meet The Preacher, Sindhu Bhairavi Songs Lyrics In Telugu, Infamous: Second Son Eugene Boss Fight, White Bass Spawn Utah Lake 2019, Introduction To Particle Physics Books, Arm Circles Calories Burned, Symphony Of The Night Clock Room Not Ticking, Rainbow Trout Culture, How To Find The Equation Of A Parabola Given The Vertex And Focus, Smallmouth Bass Season Ontario, The Taking Of Pelham 123 Imdb, Copperplate Calligraphy Workshop, Community As A Verb, Langham Tea Chicago, Platoon Full Movie - Youtube, Gordon Ramsay Bread Street Myer, Aquatica Orlando Zip Code, New Homes For Sale Antioch, Ca, Bridges Math Worksheets, Treasure Tail Ajpw, Berry Farms Franklin, Tn Restaurants, Grumman F9F Panther, Kanopy Halifax Library,