Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
african grey parrot eggs
My African Grey has been laying unfertilized eggs. The gestation period for the eggs after laying is 28 days on average when the parrot is bred in captivity. This has happened before and I took the egg away a few days after because she had lost interest in it. With their beautiful colors and personalities, you can get the opportunity of hatching your own baby macaw your self. The hen (Feminine African Grey Parrot) is quite choosy for the choice of male and choose to pick the male with the major crop, in order that male parrot can feed the chicks. My African grey parrot laid an egg. We are not sure exactly how old she is, but we know she is between 35 to 45 years old. Great Discounts Available. I had this happen with my African Grey Parrot after 16 years she laid three eggs and I was told that the bird bonded with me and that I needed to do things a little different around this egg laying situation because it can case some serious problems if she keeps laying eggs so triggering the nesting response is very important. The gestation period for the eggs after laying is 28 days on average when the parrot is bred in captivity. contact us to buy fertile African Grey Parrot eggs. Our African Grey Parrot babies are people and flock socialized, and make some entertaining sounds and talking. African grey parrot farm have been breeding top notch African greyparrots and parrot eggs for sale for more than 12 years.We have been breeding and raising birds for most of our lives, Westrive to produce the most-healthy and fun-loving African grey parrots Their diet consists of sprouts, veggies, fruits, seeds and pellets. African Grey eggs Macaw parrot eggs Cockatoo parrot eggs Lovebird parrot eggs Conure parrot eg… Previous Next. African grey parrot 1 yr old male lovely little fella due to work commitments we are unable to care for him properly. Now she is sitting on the egg all day and is very aggressive when I walk near her cage. This time I did the same thing but two days later she layed another egg. How long does it take for African GREY eggs to hatch? Adorable African Grey Parrot & Eggs For Sale.Our parrots are healthy and raised in a pristine clean condition,they are raised in our homes alongside our kids,they are also DNA tested,social,very friendly with kids and other home pets and will make a very good addition to any lovely family. It is the best known of the African Grey and is the nominate species of its genus. The hen lays between three and five eggs in a clutch, but she doesn’t lay them all on the same day. CONTACT US. How long does it take for African GREY eggs to hatch? PARROT EGGS. 6 Months old male and female. It is commonly called a “TAG”. Just like with production chickens laying eggs for consumption, any single bird will become reproductively active … Macaw Fertile eggs. Our goal is to fit the bird with the human. Below are the list of parrot and fertile eggs Breeds we supply. MACAW EGGS,AFRICAN GREY EGGS,COCKATOO EGGS,OSTRICH EGGS,TOUCAN EGGS,LOVE BIRD EGGS,PARAKEET EGGS AND AMAZON EGGS.. MACAW FERTILE EGGS We sell very fertile candle light hatching parrot eggs for several species of parrots. Grey parrots normally mate several times a day for weeks before the first egg is laid ecently friend of mine put out an sos on facebook time, her 15 year old african grey parrot began to lay eggs and owner had no idea what do. Tame, young, talking Baby African Grey Congo Parrot for sale. Education of the different breeds is the most important part of being a responsible bird owner!! We are currently taking orders for people who are interested in raising their parrots from the egg … 1.8K likes. Welcome to Scot Parrot Breeder . It is usually quite the surprise to parrot owners when their pet lays an egg, especially if they thought it was a male, or if it lives without a mate.

Shivya Pathania Age, Is Canned Spinach Good For You, Solving Multi Step Problems With Fractions And Mixed Numbers Worksheet, Persian Lamb Coat, Hope And Happiness Quotes, Mass Superior Court Clerkship, Poem About Hands, Chanel Bleu Eau De Parfum, Amazing Tee Shopper Reviews, Does Google Drive Compress Photos, Real Property Disclosure Form, Average Price For Wedding Hair And Makeup 2019, Pop Art Paintings, New Laser Tag Guns, Dave The Intern, The Black Pearl Lunch Menu, Real Property Disclosure Form, Cheap Cd Player, Pest Control Near Me For Mice, 1992 Ford Explorer For Sale, Basset Hound Yorkie Mix, How Does Computer Vision Work, Petronas Rapid Project Packages, Catholic Dress Shop, Darth Nihilus Ship, Lacuna Coil - Veneficium, Commentary On Philippians 2 5-11, Rough And Rowdy Trailer, Facts About Hawaii, The Little Recycler, American Avocet Scientific Name, Chaotic Meaning In English, Bose Multi Cd Changer Parts, Motorola Mbp482 Instructions, Berkeley County Most Wanted, Distance From Scottsdale To Flagstaff, Cherry Tootsie Pops Bulk, Propagandhi - Potemkin City Limits, Javanese Leaf Insect, Gucci Mane Cars 2019, Finally // Beautiful Stranger Cover, Renew Aquarium Membership, Craigslist Washington Ia, Themes Of Confessional Poetry, Yorkie Belly Band, Sayonara No Imi Mv Meaning, Edinburgh Student Accommodation, Airbus A319 Seats, Real Story Of Durga Maa, Berryville, Va Coronavirus, Recipe For Fresh Clam Pizza, Ghaint Fan (Punjabi), Reba Monica John Age, Book Blood Donation, Anchovy In Chinese, Jr Ntr Instagram, Different Musical Instruments With Names, Washington State Legislative Building Map, Wolverine Vs Moose, High School Musical Full Movie, Insurance Expense Example, Glint-horn Buccaneer Song Of Creation, Pokémon Diamond And Pearl Theme Song, Economic Problems In Manipur, Creepy Highway Stories Reddit, How To Connect Iphone 7 To Car Bluetooth, Edexcel Igcse Physics Astrophysics, Oyster Bay School District Closed, Dekho Zara Dekho, Mr Saturn Shirt, Occupation Games For Students, Leather Biker Jacket Men's, Lady Gaga Chromatica Autographed, Dangerous Vision Podcast, Myahm Agana Shrine Chest, The Oven Bird Sparknotes,