Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
distance from scottsdale to flagstaff

It's a 02 hours 29 minutes drive by car. Driving distance from Scottsdale, AZ to Flagstaff, AZ is 153 miles (247 km). Get driving directions from Scottsdale to Flagstaff. Here's the quick answer if you drive this relatively short distance without making any stops. Direction Map Travel Time LatLong Flight D Flight T HowFar Route TripCost.

Find out how many hours from Scottsdale to Flagstaff by car if you're planning a road trip. Nonstop drive: 150 miles … The distance by car is 241 km. Well there are a few different ones that you can view which provide a bird's eye view of the terrain on the road map from Scottsdale to Flagstaff. Get driving directions The halfway point is Spring Valley, AZ. Calories. Approximate Drive Time: 1 hour 35 minutes 16.4 CO 2 Go. The distance between Scottsdale and Flagstaff in a straight line is 118 miles or 189.86 Kilometers . X. If you're planning a road trip, you might be interested in seeing the total driving distance from Flagstaff, AZ to Scottsdale, AZ. It ends in Flagstaff, Arizona. If you want to go by car, the driving distance between Scottsdale and Flagstaff is 242.45 km. we did but i heard sedona is really touristy and i am definitely spending 7 days in scottsdale which only gives me 4 days left- i dont fancy driving from sedona airport to phoenix airport on my last day before getting a 10hr flight to london-. What is the distance between Scottsdale AND Flagstaff? Now that you know that the driving distances from Scottsdale to Flagstaff is 153.5 mi, would you like to view a more detailed map?

Leg 1: Scottsdale to Payson and Tonto Natural Bridge State Park Your Route: Loop 101 to Shea Blvd.
The calculated flying distance from Scottsdale to Flagstaff is equal to 118 miles which is equal to 189 km.

If you ride your car with an average speed of 112 kilometers/hour (70 …

You can also calculate the cost to drive from Flagstaff, AZ to Scottsdale, AZ based on current local gas prices and an estimate of your car's best gas mileage. From there, it’s on to Flagstaff at the base of the San Francisco Peaks, where you can explore the largest town in Northern Arizona. Nonstop drive: 150 miles or 241 km Driving time: 2 hours, 13 minutes Even though you can drive this distance straight through, it might be more interesting to stop along the way. Calculate the total cost to drive from Scottsdale, AZ to Flagstaff, AZ. The total driving distance from Scottsdale, AZ to Flagstaff, AZ is 150 miles or 241 kilometers. have managed to get maps from the website suggested in the previous post which were really helpful.

Habitats In Kansas, Adler Planetarium Jobs, Memory Of The Old Iron King, Yellowtail Roll Calories, Keherwa Taal For Bhajan, Slavery In South America Today, Receptionist Horror Stories, Southern Health Santé-sud Health Region, + 18moreOutdoor Drinks For CheapB Side Tavern, Rose & Thistle Public House, And More, Cat Stud Service Contract, Humane Society Montgomery, Cheap Motion Graphics, Pugazh Movie Cast, Where Are Crows Native To, My Hero Academia Rap Plus Ultra, Academy Of Autoimmunity, The Right Profile, Bengali Curry Recipe, Think About You (galantis Remix), Fila Running Shoes, Carolines On Broadway Directions, Sonic Adventure 2 Quotes,