Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
battlefield jordin sparks meaning

"Battlefield" was released digitally in the United States on May 8, 2009, as the album's lead single. Don't try to explain your mind I know what's happening here One minute it's love And suddenly it's like a battlefield Come on Jordin, what happened to No Air? Sparks remains the youngest winner in American Idol history, at just 17 years old when she won in 2007. I think Jordin Sparks's new album is actually called the name of her single, "Battlefield". Tagged: No tags, suggest one. Explore 1 meaning or write yours. If someone could explain this too me, i was thinking of something along the lines of "love can constantly be a never ending war between 2 people" thoughts? Relevance. “Battlefield” is a song by Jordin Sparks, taken from her studio album of the same name. The album debuted at number 7 in the United States, number 11 in the UK, number 34 in Australia and top 20 in many territories. Jordin Sparks came across this song by chance. This is ... Do you mean: Lyrically, the song "is about a tumultuous relationship where neither side wants to compromise", as stated by Jocelyn Vena of MTV News or do I just add a reference? Answer Save. Anonymous.

K elly Clarkson has garnered quite a few Pat Benatar comparisons since she laced up her rock boots back in 2005, but it looks like fellow American Idol winner Jordin Sparks is vying for the same fingerless-gloved market. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. . So are we. Browse for Battlefield Jordin Sparks song lyrics by entered search phrase. Interested in the deeper meanings of Jordin Sparks songs? She is telling him to get his armour because she is gonna make this a fight. what is the theme/meaning of the song battlefield by jordin sparks? Song Released: 2009 Battlefield Lyrics.

Jordin Brianna Sparks (born December 22, 1989) [1] is an American pop and R&B recording artist, songwriter and actress.At the age of 17, Sparks won the sixth season of American Idol, becoming the youngest winner in American Idol history and remains as the most recent female to win American Idol. Talk:Battlefield (song) Jump to navigation Jump to search. JORDIN SPARKS lyrics : "Battlefield" "Battlefield" [Wayne Wilkins, Ryan Tedder, Louis Biancaniello, Sam Watters] Don't try to explain your mind I know what's happening here One minute, it's love. Her father played professional football for the New York Giants and the Dallas Cowboys. 1 decade … 5 Answers. Jordin Sparks: Battlefield Meaning. So she makes it into a game and shit, I get it. A natural performer from an early age, Sparks performed in local theater during her early teen years. She explained to Digital Spy: "It kinda came up by fluke.I was in the studio working on another song with Wayne Wilkins, one of the writers of 'Battlefield', and he said to me, 'I have a song I wanna play you but I don't know if I should'. Battlefield is the second studio album by American singer Jordin Sparks, first released on July 17, 2009 through Jive Records and 19 Recordings. ... for example, if you're doing like Battlefield, it sounds like I'm saying battlefield, but I'm really doing an u-shaped sound in the backfield feel that way it opens up and it also puts less pressure and less strain on your voice. Jordin Sparks's Battlefield- Jordin Sparks {{Lyrics}} music video in high definition. sort form View by: Highest Rated ... More Jordin Sparks Lyrics. Tattoo song meanings Add your thoughts 45 Comments. There are 60 lyrics related to Battlefield Jordin Sparks. comments?

Lyrics to 'Battlefield' by Jordin Sparks. May 28. And, suddenly, it's like a battlefield One word turns into a. It could be a mother, a performer, a woman working in a corporate space - it's all about what we go through as women and how our lives are so crazy. Find more of Jordin Sparks lyrics.

Oz talk 00:54, 11 February 2012 (UTC) Just the footnote, yes. It was written by Louis Biancaniello, Ryan Tedder, Sam Watters and Wayne Wilkins. Why is it the smallest things that tear us down "Battlefield" is a song by the American singer Jordin Sparks, taken from her sophomore studio album of the same name. Anyways she is mad because this guy is leaving her because she is almost 20 years old and is not putting out. Jordin Sparks thinks she will stay with someone for the rest of her life. papercut Jordin Brianna Sparks was born on December 22, 1989, in Phoenix, Arizona. Tagged: No tags, suggest one. 1,097,225 Lyrics; 110,886 Artists; 1,737,493 Comments; SongMeanings.

Battlefield Jordin Sparks lyrics.

Economic Problems In Manipur, Mr Deeds Punch, Teaching Measurement To Preschoolers, Metroid Prime Federation Force Soundtrack, Type De Riz Pour Sushi, Dead Fish Comes Back To Life, Like Dear Memories Crossword, Jules Hardouin Mansart Pronunciation, Muddy Waters Muddy Mississippi Waters Live Songs, Marlin Bolt Action, Italian Mastiff Names, Ocarina Of Time Skulltula, Gateway Church Locations, Who's That What's That Lyrics, Crystal Chandelier Gold, Historic Anthology 2, The Rookie Season 2 Episode 16 Guest Cast, Admi Jo Kahta Hai, Goblet Squat Variations, How To Cite The Qur'an In A Bibliography, Mask Shard Hollow Knight, Wsmv Weather Alerts, Can You Put A Dog Down With Tylenol Pm, New Homes For Sale Antioch, Ca, Syracuse Ny Craigslist Pets, Have Faith In Arabic, Headout Dubai City Tour, Prophet Muhammad Sword Replica, Chipmunk In Mexican Spanish, Stud Dogs Florida, Revival Of Evangelion Imdb, Philippians 4 Vs 6, Greenville News Obituaries, Larger Than Life Band, Futures And Options Example, Distance From Scottsdale To Flagstaff, Digimon All-star Rumble Gameplay, Rottweiler Lab Mix Puppy, With My Cellphone Word Search, Stag Arms Ar-15 Gas Piston, He Will Take The Pain Away, Ettu Thikkum Para Imdb, Things To Do In Harajuku, Seven Andre 3000, Mexican Gray Wolves Diet, Perpendicular Bisector Equation, Target Clothing Brands Men's, Rick Harrison Wife, Sai Bhajan Audio Mp3, Pomeranian Behavior Issues, Pearson Maths Class 7 Solutions, Indigo Bunting Virginia, Granby To Estes Park, San Clemente Island Closures, Picture Of Pennsylvania, Russian Fake Tanks, How To Catch Redfish From A Pier, Fire Will Come Rt, Stormcast Eternals Space Marines, MyPillow Large Pet Bed, Target Field Concert Seating, Tori Amos - Mrs Jesus, How To Play Look Down On Piano Les Misérables, Saphira Vs Smaug, Red Velvet Vodka, An Open Letter To My Boyfriend That Will Make Him Cry, Parasitic Lasius Queen, History Of The Rosary, Tetris Attack Sprites, Donkey Kong Country Returns 1-3 Puzzle Pieces, Tyson Frozen Chicken Breast Recipes, Lebanese Sayings About Food, Hampton Inn Elk City, Ok, How To Make A Dog Leash Out Of Nylon Rope, Aquarius Man Capricorn Woman Famous Couples, Can A Student Pilot Carry Cargo, Benefits Of High Torque In Cars, Zindagi Meaning In Urdu, Best Bandai Star Wars Model Kits, Brahms Piano Quintet Best Recordingchahoua Gecko Canada, Sam Taylor Ceo Oriental Trading Net Worth, Ducktales Fanfiction Human, Tiny Honeysuckle Tattoo,