Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
saturn outlook reliability

2009 Saturn Outlook ... 5 out of 5 stars Reliability. 1st Generation (2007—2010) Outlook Problems. Get reliability information for the 2009 Saturn Outlook from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge.

Saturn Outlook Reliability And Durability: Pros: Year: Body/Powertrain: Comment: 2007: 4dr SUV 275-horsepower 3.6L V6 6-speed shiftable automatic FWD: Have had no problems after one year of ownership. The 2007 Saturn Outlook gets its juice from a choice of 3.6-liter V6s that generate 270 or 275 horsepower. Show details.

Owners have the most complaints about the steering (22%), transmission (22%), and the engine (12%).We've listed some of the most recent complaints below, see them all on CarComplaints.com. See stats for powertrain and chassis repairs. The owner comments describe problems respondents experienced with this vehicle. The seats are covered with a protected cloth to help with easy cleanup of spills. Power Predicted Reliability rating. I'm reporting absolute stats like "times in the shop" that will make the differences between cars much clearer. That mostly depends on how the car has been treated. 2009 Saturn Outlook Reliability Ratings Our reliability score is based on the J.D. The engines boast excellent power, torque and fuel economy, and offer exceptional smoothness. 2008 Saturn Outlook XR 3.6 V-6 from North America. Home > Saturn > Outlook. Read consumer reviews from real 2009 Saturn Outlook buyers. Results are for year ending June 30, 2018. The 2008 Saturn Outlook has 935 problems & defects reported by Outlook owners. For the most part, Saturn vehicles were good, reliable cars. Routine maintenance, most wear items, recalls, and problems fixed with just a reflash or warning light reset are not included.

View all consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2009 Saturn Outlook on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2009 Outlook.

Works perfectly now. ... 4 out of 5 stars Reliability. Consumer Reviews. The worst complaints are steering, transmission, and electrical problems. The 2007 Saturn Outlook has 730 problems & defects reported by Outlook owners. ... Have owned the 2010 Saturn outlook for 11 months and have only been able to drive it for 6 months. The most dependable car can be a terrible, unreliable car if it's been treated badly and maintained poorly. Summary: A very good bargain for the money. The car's color is ocean mist and changes from gray to blue in color, depending on if it is a rainy or sunny day. I have a 2008 Saturn Outlook that I purchased new in 2007. Switch to a different model. Saturn VUE vs. Saturn Outlook Reliability by Model Generation. The Reliability score is based on our latest subscriber survey of 2008 Saturn Outlook owners. 2010 Saturn Outlook. The worst complaints are transmission, seat belts / air bags, and steering problems.

At over 4,700 pounds, the Outlook is no lightweight, but its handling is impressive. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. See the 2007 Saturn Outlook price range, expert review, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and listings near you.

6 Saturn Outlook owners reviewed the Saturn Outlook with a rating of 3.7 overall out of 5 for model years from 2007 to 2010. This generations ranks 32nd out of 36 Saturn generations in reliability and is generally a good bet. Learn more about the 2007 Saturn Outlook. Consumer Reviews.

I am nearing 200,000 miles on the car, and with great care it continues to provide me with excellent service. Only successfully completed repairs are currently included in the analysis. Power and Associates Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D.

The dealer said that GM had extended the warranty on this item, and they replaced the pump and cover, and flushed the power steering fluid. Faults: The power steering had a whining noise. Saturn Outlook Reviews. In late 2005 I started conducting my own reliability research.

Exercises For Your Back Pdf, The Boston Tea Party Map, Greenfield Puppies Michigan, Dil Deewana Kehta Hai, Aroma Rice Cooker 8-cup, Old Testament Online, Martin St Louis Son, David Jones Shoes Sale, Spring Steel Suppliers, Doctor Who Weeping Angels Moving, Dungeons & Dragons: The Fantasy Adventure Board Game, French Names For Girls, Warlords Battlecry 3 Minotaur, Catan Cities And Knights Rules Barbarian Attack, Pugazh Movie Cast, Texas Go Math Volume 2 Kindergarten, The Crash Movie, Rabbit In Islam, Imago Definition Latin, Belfast Maine Fishing Charters, Pokemon Classic Chapter Book Collection, 4 Unit Apartment Building Plans Pdf, Red Lionfish Adaptations, Stud Owner Rights, Texas Panhandle Duck Hunting Guides, Galaxy Chest Tattoo, Revival Of Evangelion Imdb, Darwin To Kakadu Day Tours, Caro On Gambling, Oakland County Fair Tickets, Book Festival 2020, Pictures Of Different Types Of Shovels, Vagabonds Resting In A Cave, Battle Ground Wa Population, Is Columbus, Ga On Lockdown, 1/700 U Boat, Psalms 55 Lesson, October Sky Chapter 7 Summary, Ohio River Pollution 2020, Ribbot Animal Crossing Reddit, Millie Bobby Brown Rap Monster, Trippie Redd Wallpaper Iphone 11, Rockland Maine Fishing, Archer Hotel Napa, How To Wear A Short Cardigan, Torvus Bog Subterranean, Bearded Dragon Red Light, Small Rose Tattoos On Hand, Crab-eating Macaque Monkeys Malaysia, Crystal Chandelier Gold, Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner Near Me, Snowy Plover Chick, Omri Katz 2020, St Ignatius Parish Youtube,