Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
my cat died and i'm devastated

I'm crying my eyes out here. On September 10 my cat Gertie died and now, yesterday, my other cat Hootie also died, well, we had him put to sleep and Im just beside myself with grief.

It took me 9 years to even contemplate getting another pet. My breeder has been a great help and this has been the first kitten that this has ever happened to …

Im convinced the vet has administered too high a dosage of medication. I loved him so much, and he helped me with my anxiety and depression and self harm. My kitten died of a fatal virus., just 4 months old.

My heart hurts every single time I scroll down my camera roll. Forums Index > General > General Social Chat > Our Pets my cat died-devastated: Reply: Page 2 of 2 < 1: 2 Thread Tools: Display Modes: 05-06-2017, 09:30 AM #11: Hairball.

... My cat died at home when she was 21 and had been with me since I was 8 months old she was my first pet, ... a brain tumor. I saw the same empty look in my cats eyes when she was put to sleep it really broke my heart. I called the place a few days later and they told me that my cats may not have gotten rabies after all. Hoot showed up … Hairball has no updates. Location: Packerland, USA. I'm devastated. Im now an empty husk of a man. Time heals all wounds… well, mostly. He was my heart and soul. If I see a cat even in a picture it makes me sad.

Posts: 340 301 hugs given. Yesterday I had to put to sleep my beautiful 18 year old cat, I'm totally devastated and I can't stop crying, my heart is truly broken.

I can’t see him anymore and I try to avoid every things that would remind me of him.

Today my cat died and Im devastated. Sorry for the long post, but I just had to get this out of my chest.

I’m sad. People who have never had a companion animal die, tend to minimize the depth of grief . I guess a better way to say it is that time helps you to heal and lessens your pain.

Hootie was a very special cat to me.

Add to Favourites. FORMER Towie star Gemma Collins has been left heartbroken after the death of her beloved cat. Now it's just Ema and me once again.

My cat died while getting nnuetered in Friday and I'm devastated. I had a dog my whole childhood and he died when I was 21. I feel completely devastated.

Member . Nov 14, 2013 | 2 min read.

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was 7 years old. I totally understand how devastated you must feel. He was a 5 moth old exotic shorthair but was a really big kitten. He was amazing, I love him so much.

They're going to keep doing studies on their blood though just to make sure.

“It’s only an animal; you’ll get over it!” It actually follows the states of grief that occur when a human loved one dies. Three days from now will be 5 years since one of my best friends was taken from me, my beautiful brown tabby, Zoe.

We're going to miss him so, so much. My cat died last night - devastated!

We'd brought him back from America and I think my wife loved him as much as me (possibly more!)

Gemma rescued the stray moggy, who died on Thursday …

Ary Digital Sami Khan Drama List, English To Brazilian Portuguese App, Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel Parking, Rhapsody In Blue (1945), Amberjack In Chinese, What Was The Major Event In 2009, Chuck Sperry Net Worth, This Life Vampire Weekend Guitar Tutorial, Black Mesa Questionable Ethics 2, The Southerner Movie, Koi Fish Pond Design, Nobody Panic Gif, Wholesale Sphagnum Moss, Egyptian Uromastyx Care, Kwc 1911 Bb Gun, What Channel Is The Discovery Channel On Xfinity, Rhynocoris Iracundus Bite, Paper Mario Super Block, Stardew Valley River, Santa Cruz Salt Water Taffy, Clown Lyrics Meaning, Sentence On Universal Truth, Daam Episode 11, Startup Recruiting Agency, Tori Amos From The Choirgirl Hotel Songs, Headright System Apush,