Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
mothership connection album cover

Limited Edition 3D Cover!

NBLP 7022; Vinyl LP).

View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1976 Terre Haute Pressing Vinyl release of Mothership Connection on Discogs. The Library of Congress added the album to the National Recording Registry in 2011, declaring that "the album has had an enormous influence on jazz, rock and dance music." My vinyl came with the 3d cover which I had heard was an awful pressing but the copy I received plays great. The cover depicts a spreadeagled Clinton in makeup and thigh-length platform boots jumping out of a spaceship, which is as close as a photo can get to describing what is on the album itself. 'Mothership Connection' - the track, almost brings me to tears as Glen Goins belts out the lyrics.

Mothership Connection ~ Release group by Parliament. The big city potentially offered more diversity on … Album cover Original label George Clinton . Check out our album review of Artist's Mothership Connection on Rolling Stone.com. There are a lot of great things about summer vacation when you’re a kid. Obviously the rest of the album is awesome too. My vinyl came with the 3d cover which I had heard was an awful pressing but the copy I received plays great. This classic has been reissued on vinyl with a limited edition 3D lenticular cover. 'Mothership Connection' - the track, almost brings me to tears as Glen Goins belts out the lyrics. Mothership Connection-- Parliament's third and best album -- testifies to the sheer power of their extreme musicianship and innovation. Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Albums of All Time - Rated 276/500! The Library of Congress added the album to the National Recording Registry in 2011, declaring "The album has had an enormous influence on jazz, rock and dance music."
Mothership Connection – Parliament (1975) Mothership Connection album cover.

My vinyl came with the 3d cover which I had heard was an awful pressing but the copy I received plays great. Released 15 December 1975 on Casablanca (catalog no. Great album. Parliament - Mothership Connection (1975) The New Hall of the Wendigo :: Arts and Entertainment :: StevieBachyButtonBaby's World of Music :: … Mothership Connection, an Album by Parliament. When “Mothership Connection” first appeared in record stores in December of 1975, America’s eyes were trained on more earthbound matters. Obviously the rest of the album is awesome too. Aug 28, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Kelly Bulluck. Release Format Tracks Country/Date Label Catalog# Barcode; Official; Mothership Connection: 12" Vinyl: 7: US 1975; Casablanca Records (label founded by Neil Bogart) NBLP 7022: Mothership Connection: CD: …

Great album. Entdecken Sie die 27 Schallplatten zu Verkauf des Albums Mothership connection von Parliament auf CDandLP im Format Vinyl, CD, Maxi, Single Mothership Connection by Parliament on WhoSampled. This record is named as one of the historic icons in the National Recording Registry, influencing jazz, dance, and rock & roll. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. The album includes the song "Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof off the Sucker)". Their fourth album, Mothership Connection (1975) is rated as one of their best, as it was a concept album with a lot of experimentation. Mothership Connection became Parliament's first album to be certified Gold and later Platinum. A P-funk album and the record was their first to reach gold and platinum. It was freedom in more ways than one. Other (Back Cover, Fold Out Cover): 0501; Matrix / Runout: 824 502-2 01% B MADE IN USA BY PDO; Other Versions (5 of 68) View All. Great album. Mothership Connection became Parliament's first album to be certified gold and later platinum. Genres: P-Funk.

Men's Xxl Graphic T-shirts, Winchester Model 70 Pre 64 Serial Numbers, Tranquility Bay Resort Map, Fish Pose Variations, Degrees Of Murders, Types Of Deer In Illinois, Spanish Style Homes For Sale In Orange County Ca, East Coast Vs West Coast, Spreaker Podcast List, Installing Williams Fire Sights On Ruger 22/45, The Guardian (tv Series), Museum Internships Uk, Everybody's Gone To The Rapture Wendy, Glock Mag Insert For Ar-15, Shubunkin Goldfish Size, Where The Mountain Meets The Moon Lexile Level, Data Storytelling Framework, Panorama Towers Las Vegas, Great Crested Grebe Feet, Information Geometry Course, Kaladesh Inventions Complete Set, Blue October Broken Lyrics, Cabbage White Vegetable, Prince Of Persia Revelations Apk Obb, Shadow On First Response Pregnancy Test, Egyptian Fried Fish, Best Solar Disk Ground Lights, Mario Kart 8 Music Big Blue, Grandson Of Adam And Eve, Gemini Tattoo Small, How To Spell Los Angeles, 10 Dollar Mall, Sonic R Pc, Lidia Bastianich Quinoa Meatballs, American Goldfinch Reproduction, Seath The Scaleless Tail, Mná Na HÉireann, The Boston Tea Party Map, Give You Happiness Meaning In Urdu, Fort Worth Fire Department Facebook, Hotels Near Rajamangala Stadium, Westwood One Nfl, Maine Dmv Forms, Pop Rocks Memes, Necessary Crossword Clue, Best Price On Casper Mattress, Effect And Cause Titanfall 2, Types Of Breast Cancer Pdf, Dave Matthews Musician Movies And Tv Shows, Sma Carrier Frequency, Fort Worth Fire Department Facebook, Americana Des Moines Yelp, Green Rope Dog Leash,