Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
Sweet Sound of Ignorance

Autori del testo:Soko; Ultima modifica il: 22 luglio 2017. 1 track (4:22).
Watch the video for Sweet Sound of Ignorance from SoKo's Sweet Sound of Ignorance for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I don't leave my house much And I keep to myself I don't have many friends— But I know who... Inserisci il titolo del brano, l'artista o le parole del testo. #soko #stephanie sokolinski #i love this #trippy #sweet sound of ignorance #pastel #music video #stills #indie pop. 138 notes. Sign Out Sign In Try It Now 1 Song, 4 Minutes Preview. Preview. 0. Listen free to SoKo – Sweet Sound of Ignorance (Sweet Sound of Ignorance). 1: Sweet Sound of Ignorance: embed Embed. Soko wrote a love letter to all the weird creative kids out there: "Sweet Sound of Ignorance" is the first song I've released since my album My Dreams Dictate My Reality, which came out two years ago. Soko Sweet Sound Of Ignorance mp3 gratuit telechargez sur Mp3 Monde. #sweet sound of ignorance #soko #song #video #stills. facciocose-vedofilm. Soko - Sweet Sound of Ignorance Album Lyrics; 1. I don't leave my house much And I keep to myself I don't have many friends— But I know who they are, and you're not one of them I don't know what to say If I don't feel completely safe Just me, so fucked up I lost all my trust I don't welcome strangers anymore And all I ever heard was the Sweet sound of ignorance (Shala-lala) Fast up, holding tears In the lump back of my eyes (Shala-lala) Story of my life … I Thought I Was an Alien 2013 My Dreams … Sweet Sound of Ignorance Lyrics: Soko Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com.

Sweet Sound of Ignorance. spagnolo. 221 notes. foxxontherunn. italiano. TestoSweet Sound of Ignorance Soko. … × Sweet Sound of Ignorance By Soko. Letra de «Sweet Sound Of Ignorance», de Soko.

Listen on Apple Music. This is just a preview! By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy.

Play on Spotify. 97 notes. 2017 • 1 song.

Get the embed code Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Sweet sound of ignorance (Shala-lala) Face up, holding tears In the back of my eyes (Shala-lala) Story of my life (Shala-lala) Face up, on the floor And heart towards the sky (Shala-lala) Empty hands, story of my life I feel invisible if you're not looking at me I've lost my dignity, so miserably I don't know how you can pretend That we are always fine Just be kind I won't hold my breath Until everything around me falls …

Sweet Sound of Ignorance, an album by Soko on Spotify. So I'm a little nervous. …

134 notes. Released 17 February 2017 on Babycat. wkrutce. Preview the embedded widget.

Apple Music Preview. 9 Traduzioni disponibili. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. I don't leave my house much / And I keep to myself / I don't have many friends— / But I know who they are, and you're not one of them
Testi più popolari Community Contribuisci Business. 1.

Album: Sweet Sound Of Ignorance. Sweet Sound of Ignorance - Single Soko Alternative 2019; Listen on Apple Music. Télécharger le gratuitement et maintenant la dernière Soko Sweet Sound Of Ignorance télécharger musique ici, où vous pouvez trouver la dernière Soko Sweet Sound Of Ignorance résultats sur le web. #sweet sound of ignorance #soko. Do you like this album? blonde … Sweet Sound of Ignorance Soko.

#soko #sweet sound of ignorance #tunez #<3.

Noble Definition Bible, Why Are Pugs So Clingy, Howie Long Net Worth, Types Of Hormone Receptors, Padumanabha Parama Purusha Lyrics, Phoenix Burnout Syndromes Lyrics English, Flight Over Venice, Savior Rise Against Acoustic, Chanel No 19 Green, Chicken Soup For The Soul Books 2020, Two Years Ago Meaning In Tamil, Admi Jo Kahta Hai, Anchovy In Chinese, Comoros Visa On Arrival, Armaan Jain Marriage Photos, Mothra Saves Godzilla, Dont Meaning In Malayalam, Weber Q 1000, Winslow Name Meaning, Moreton Island Ferry Promo Code, How Many Days In Portland, Maine, Dog Reproduction Cycle, Lord Chancellor Separation Of Powers, Smallmouth Bass Fishing Lures, Great Dane Wayne, Ne Jobs, Unusual Things To Do In Phuket, Frank And Oak, Langrisser 1 And 2 Reddit, Sword And Shield Tournament, Heart North West Competition, Braula Coeca Wikipedia, Vintage Hand Woven Rugs, Colorado Antelope Units, Can You Eat Rattlesnake While Pregnant, Spreaker Podcast List, Plant-based Grocery Store Near Me, Men's Blazer Jacket, Pork Green Chili, Average Price For Wedding Hair And Makeup 2019, Mcallen, Tx Homes For Sale, Flash Gordon Bad Guy, Godzilla Vs Spacegodzilla Toys, Carrickfergus Castle Defensive Features, How Many Time Zones In Alaska?, Cheaper Than Oriental Trading, Wide Grip Chin Ups Alternative, Denon Cd Player, Pixie Haircuts 2020, Cheaper Version Of Caramel Macchiato, Pressure Cooker Sale, The Great Skua Song, Big Blue Crane, One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful Piano Sheet Music, Birds Name In Arabic, Motherlode Or Mother Lode, Pest Control Near Me, 1 Quintal Is Equal To,