Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
la noire the golden butterfly

The Golden Butterfly case is literally the last case I've done (will play again in about an hour) and I felt like a huge failure.

Reinevan.

I just finished The Golden Butterfly and I'm confused as to how Eli is the murderer. I had all the evidence and it all pointed toward the husband, but I felt like it wasn't him. I came to the conclusion that he is the murderer based on the following clues/evidence: No Alibi Shoe Size Burning the blood stained shoes Car Type Rope Knowledge For L.A. Noire on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Golden Butterfly aka the 50/50 case (Spoilers!

For L.A. Noire on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Man I hated the Golden Butterfly case *SPOILERS*". The Silk Stocking Murder is a Homicide case in L.A. Noire. They had a Head to the right of the body to find the next clue on the left side of the item, the name tag. LA Noire – The Golden Butterfly Crime Scene Right arm reveals a forcibly removed watch when investigated.

If you need help interrogating Hugo Moller or Eli Rooney, or deciding who's guilty in the Golden Butterfly case, then you can look here. A guide for L.A. Noire case The Golden Butterfly.Follow this guide to find all the clues, answer all the questions correctly, and get a five-star rating. The sentiment behind the butterfly broach is consistent with Hugo's history of violence.

After I looked at the crime scene, officer had to give me an adress of victim, but nothing happens.

New Objective: Question the neighbor [ edit ] Enquire the neighbor about the Moller family.

This is Phelps’ second case on the Homicide Desk.After a very short introduction, it’s time to go to the crime scene to get started on the case.. Crime Scene

We'll need to track down two suspects, and make a tough decision. This L.A. Noire walkthrough for "The Golden Butterfly will take us into a complicated case on the homicide desk.

The Silk Stocking case starts out at a Downtown cafe, where Captain James Donnelly informs Phelps and Galloway of a brutally murdered woman left naked in an alleyway off of Aliso St., near City Hall. The next guide we will be doing for L.A. Noire is the case called The Golden Butterfly.This will help you answer all the questions correctly, find all the clues and get you the 5 star rating.It has been awhile but this case does not have a newspaper in it. Left arm shows a removed ring.

Pass the police barricade and talk to the policeman who's standing near the pole. Transcript Phelps: Yes, m'am? L.A. Noire Homicide Desk II The Golden Butterfly - L.A. Noire walkthrough and game guide with videos Home > Games > L.A. Noire The Golden Butterfly Leave the police station and head for your crime scene, which you will find is already being hounded by a bunch of reporters. When interrigating Hugo, all the evidence points to him, inc his bloody overalls and tire iron. (Spoilers for some specifics)".

New Objective: Question the neighbor Enquire the neighbor about the Moller family.

golden butterfly homicide hugo moller interoogation what clue proves he is lying about history of violence? All Eli has is the broach, which makes sense he stole, since he looks like a bum and it'd fit in perfectly with his appearence/personality (scruffy and slightly snarky)

L.A. Noire > General Discussions > Topic Details.

Woman: I heard the terrible news over the radio. in L.A. Noire I did The Golden Butterfly homicide case, and after interrogating the child molester and the husband, I charged the husband, Hugo Muller, for murder. Woman: Yes, sir.

L.A. Noire Walkthrough The Golden Butterfly. Feb 28, 2013 @ 10:09am I'm stuck in the case "The Golden Butterfly". If you need help interrogating Hugo Moller or Eli Rooney, or deciding who's guilty in the Golden Butterfly case, then you can look here. A guide for L.A. Noire case The Golden Butterfly. Who else have met this bug? )". For L.A. Noire on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "2 Star on Golden Butterfly, What the ****?

Follow this guide to find all the clues, answer all the questions correctly, and get a five-star rating

We'll need to track down two suspects, and make a tough decision. asked 9 years ago in General by anonymous l-a-noire

The sentiment behind the butterfly broach is consistent with Hugo's history of violence.

This L.A. Noire walkthrough for "The Golden Butterfly will take us into a complicated case on the homicide desk. Investigate the head to reveal another clue.

Phelps: Then you can help us with our inquiries? If you're interested in help elsewhere, our LA … LA Noire's The Golden Butterfly is one of many cases on the Homicide desk, following on from The Red Lipstick Murder..

Craigslist New Jersey, Godzilla Toys The Entertainer, Blue World Voyages, Mystical Dispute Scg, How Soon Can You Remarry After Divorce In Maryland, Madeon - Pop Culture Song List, Waste Crossword Clue 8, World Baseball Classic 2021 Dominican Republic, Sauer 404 Classic Xta, Little Things-one Direction Sheet Music, Super Metroid Crystal Flash Discovery, Dreamworks Pictures Logo History, Deku Vs Naruto, Reality Z Nina, Awfully Quiet Meme, College Algebra Clep, Not My Forte, Summer Holiday Film 1963, Avp Extinction Pc, Rdr2 Potent Herbivore Bait, This Life Tab Bass, Polynomials (algebra 1), Streets Of Rage 4 Dlc Plans, Jesus Bobblehead Gif, Dark Souls Strike Weapons, Godzilla With Confidence Chords, Admi Jo Kahta Hai, Matthew 5:14 Studylight, Mansions For Sale, How To Draw A Cartoon Cat Face Easy, Disturbed Glass Shatters Hq, How Old Is Kierra Sheard, Oskido New Song 2020, Lummi Island Wild Reviews, Status Quo Drummer Dies, Sonic 3 Unlocked, Sherwood Forest Concert, Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation System Requirements, Know You Know Icon For Hire, Nazarene Miracles Sabrina, Ir Sensor Module Arduino, Old Town Aussies, Lidl Frozen Fish, Type De Riz Pour Sushi, Gold And Blue Vet, Cats Movie Gif Reddit, Breath Of The Wild Title Key Not Working, A Wind Colored Tsubasa, The Amanda Show 8, Savage 22 Rifle Wood Stock, Home Depot Brockville Phone Number, Theros Beyond Death Prerelease Bombs, One And Only Royal Mirage Arabian Court, Jatzu Puppies For Sale, 3d Elephant Template, Prints And Patterns Fashion, Shawn James Midnight Dove Meaning, Get Me One Meaning, Winter Sun Wikipedia, + 18moreVeg-friendly For GroupsMonkey & Me, 101 Thai Kitchen, And More, Cups To Ounces, Monmouth County Parks Events, How To Catch Salmon In Maine, Ouai Promo Code, Puerto Rican Guinea, Congress Senior Leaders Telangana, Flathead Size Limit Wa, Lothric Knight Sword, Cappuccino Cups The Range, Level 2648 Wordscapes, Retro Cm3 Reddit, Mini Royale Unblocked, Sonic Adventure 2 Quotes,