Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
it ain't me babe chords

Intro: G Am G Am Go away from my window Bm Am G Leave at your own chosen speed G Am I'm not the one you want, babe Bm Am G I'm not the one you need Bm Am You say you're lookin' for someone Bm Am Who's never weak but always strong Bm Am To protect you and defend you Bm Am Whether … D A D A A ~ Verse 1: A Bm Go away from my window A E A Leave at your own chosen speed A Bm I'm not the one you want, babe A E A I'm not the one you need A …

Tab by Unregistered. Go melt back in the night, Babe, everything inside is made of stone, There's nothing in here moving and anyway I'm not alone You say you're looking for someone Who'll pick you up each time you fall, To gather flowers constantly and to come each time you call a love of your life and nothing more But it ain't me, Babe, No, no, no, it ain't me, Babe, It ain't me you're looking for, Babe. Song "It Ain't Me Babe" ukulele chords and tabs by Johnny Cash. G But it ain't me, babe C D G No, no, no, it ain't me babe C D G It ain't me you're lookin' for, babe. All the chords in the chorus part could be played. It Ain't Me Babe chords and lyrics by Bob Dylan at TAB4U.COM edited by professional musicians only.

Key Variations. All the chords in the chorus part could be played. Anyway, here's their version. I'm [Em] not the one you need [C] You [Em] say you're lookin' for some [C] one. [Verse 1] G C G D G Go 'way from my window leave at your own chosen speed G C G D G I'm not the one you want, Ba Let Me Be chords . Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Written by Bob Dylan.

Am I'm not the one you want, babe, Bm D G I'm not the one you need.

Strumming: Bob Dylan - It Aint Me Babe (chords) Rejected on Jan 25, 2018.

differently. It Ain't Me Babe chords and lyrics by Bob Dylan at TAB4U.COM edited by professional musicians only.

Bob Dylan – It Ain’t Me Babe Bob Dylan – It Ain’t Me Babe. I'm not the one you want, babe, I’ll only let you down. But it ain't me, babe, no, no, no, it ain't me, babe, it ain't me you're looking for, babe.

Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. You say you're looking for someone, who will promise never to part Someone …

TAB4U is strict about accuracy of the chords in the song. Just start country picking with your thumb, first the low E string then the res The lesson teaches the guitar part on the original album version. It Ain't Me Babe Key C#C# G Am Go away from my window G D G Leave at your own chosen speed G Am I'm not the one you want, babe G D G I'm not the one you need G Am You say you're lookin' for someone G Am Who's never weak but always strong G Am To protect you and defend you G Am Whether you are right or wrong C D Someone to open each and every door It Ain't Me, Babe Chords - Johnny Cash, version (3).

Shed Rather Be With Me chords ... # #-----# It Ain t Me Babe The Turtles (Bob Dylan) * G Am. TAB4U is strict about accuracy of the chords in the song. I'm not the one you want, babe, I’ll only let you down. G Go 'way from my Am window G leave at your D own chosen G speed G I'm not the one you wa Am nt, Babe, I'm G not the D one you G need. [ But, it ain't me babe [ G Am [ No, no, no, it ain't me babe [ C D G [ It ain't me you're lookin' for, babe [__ Verse III. G Am Go away from my window, Bm D G leave at your own chosen speed. IT AIN'T ME BABE this was tabbed a couple of times with a couple of the chords wrong or what i thought a couple wrong anyway, i hope this is right!

Mario Kart 8 Twisted Mansion Shortcut, Limetree Hideaway4,3(7)5,9 Km Away€236, Muddy Puddles Ski Jacket, Mtg Leyline Deck Modern, Can You Eat Rattlesnake While Pregnant, Seller Disclosure Alternate Form Minnesota, Richard Ii Scotland, Temporal Bone Function, Thrustmaster T16000m Profiles, Utah Lake Fishing Hot Spots, Only In Tokyo Song, Southeasthealth Org Email, Glute Bridge Benefits, Kawaii Monster Cafe Night, Instant Up Curtain Rod Holders, Los Angeles Sales Tax Calculator, Landmark Dog Food, Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Rooms, Analog Multimeter Home Depot, Places To Sit In Your Car Near Me, Salient Features Of Kingdom Animalia, Fort Lauderdale Mansion Tour, What Is A Fillet Knife, Historia Augusta Elagabalus, Funny Childrens Christmas Poems, Cuánto Es Un Quintal, How To Draw Shivaji Maharaj On Horse, Southwest Ohio Air Quality, Bull Terrier Rat Terrier Mix, Alfresco Meal Crossword Clue, Prince Of Persia Game Play, Wilko Cat Beds, Instagram Dp Images, Sonic R No Music, Frank Darabont Movies And Tv Shows, Zero G Land, Beretta Military Discount, How To Raise Frogs, Lothric Knight Sword, Bogoroditse Devo Practice Tracks, Best Crankbaits For Cold Water Bass, League For Animal Welfare Batavia, Oh, Sma Carrier Frequency, Thyme In Pakistan, Pounds To Ounces Equation,