Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
i don't know why i love you like i do karaoke
Watch the video for I Don't Know Why (I Love You Like I Do) from Mind & Matter's 1514 Oliver Avenue (Basement) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Download the karaoke of I Don't Know Why I Love But I Do as made famous by Charley Pride in the genre Country on Karaoke Version. I don't know why I love you, but I do I don't know why I cry so, but I do I only know, I'm lonely and that I want you only I don't know why I love you, but I do I can't sleep nights, because I feel so restless I don't know what to do, I feel so helpless And since you've been away, I cry both night and day I don't know why I love you, but I do But I Do (I Don't Know Why I Love You) on karaoke Click here to search again. Tip: Click the title to find all tracks with the same title or click the artist to find all songs by the same artist. “I Don’t Know Why” is about how real love can unite two people even if it means taking risks, while the electronic music introduces us to the overarching production of the tracks on the album. I don't know why I love you, but I do I don't know why I cry so, but I do I on ly know I'm lone ly and that I want you on ly I don't know why I love you, but I do I can't sleep nights be cause I feel so rest less I don't know what to do I feel so help less And since you've been a way I cry both night and day I don't know why I love you, … 0 videos - Watch awesome short videos created with ♬ (I Don't Know Why I Love You) But I Do [Originally Performed By Clarence Frogman Henry] - Karaoke Version Until you've flipped your heart and you have lost you don't know what love is Do you know how a lost heart feels the thought of reminiscing And how lips that taste of tears lose their taste for kissing My days have been so lonely My nights have been so blue I don't know how I manage But I do. I don't know what to do I feel so helpless And since you been away I cry both night and day I don't know why I love you but I do. I Don't Know Why I Love You Like I Do (Unreleased live) Songtext von The House of Love mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com

Australian Shepherd Dachshund, What Are Hox Genes?, Kitten Growling And Running Around, Splatoon 3 2021, Consistency Athletic Quotes, Salary Paid In Advance In Profit And Loss Account, Dave Matthews Sister Anne Picture, Moonlight Becomes You, Vox Solaris Quest Multiplayer, Super Smash Bros Brawl Korean, Types Of Grub Worms, The List Wedding, Donkey Kong Country 2 Cheats, How To Get Houseplants In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Sketch Movie Budget, How Do Coyotes Interact With Other Animals, Biceps Femoris Origin And Insertion, Surah Maryam In English, Jobs With The Court Massachusetts, France After Ww1, Sand Kingdom Moon #38, Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels Walkthrough, Bring It On 2 Soundtrack, Happy Sardar Hit Or Flop, Deer Hunters Moon Guide 2019, Op Dewangan Mp3, Green-winged Macaw Lifespan, Az Dove Hunting Regulations, Love Is About All The Changes You Make And Not Just Three Small Words, Old West Saloons Still Open, Static Shock Season 3 Episode 1, Teaching Measurement To Preschoolers, Little Soldier Boy, What Time Is Scary Hour, Mavado Don T Worry, Grape Alcoholic Drink, Casual Games Ps4, Catfish Recipes Keto, Lemon Pepper Asparagus Pasta, Painted Saw-scaled Viper, How Many Murders In Denver 2019, Lily Pollen Under A Microscope, Snoop Dogg New Car 2020, Worry And Faith Quotes, John Frusciante Album, How To Pronounce Devote, Are You Am I Anke Top, Charles University Third Faculty Of Medicine Ranking, The Lunation Cycle, Courier Parcel Delivery Driver Jobs In Brampton Kijiji, How To Pronounce Indigenous, Metal Sonic Playable, Nuh Make Me Feel Suh, Roshan Andrews Prathi Poovan Kozhi, Richard Rishi Age, Berghuis V Thompkins, Effective Behavior Management, Transformers Siege Ultra Magnus, Yellowfin Tuna Crossword, Tv Series Set In 17th Century,