Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
how to have a good work ethic for basketball

A good work ethic is not so much a concern for hard work but rather one for responsibility. In sports, work ethic leads to greatness Originally published August 10, 2007 at 12:00 am Updated August 19, 2007 at 9:07 pm Pat Kerney, above, “refuses to relent” according to Jim Mora.

Remember to give it your all and perform those drills at 100 percent.

A young Kobe claims to have learned the sky hook from Kareem, baby hooks from Magic, runners from James Worthy, and the Pull Up J from Byron Scott. If you find certain drills and exercises work best for you, then add them to your schedule. Facebook; ... "We have a lot of work to do," Bryant told them. February 24, 2014. Idk if you mean active players, but I would say Kobe and MJ have the most talked about work ethics. Each team member has different capabilities for output, but the core foundation of a strong work ethic – dependability, reliability, good work, punctuality – should be very similar.

Criss Jami “ As stated, the awards, stats, and all of the accumulative accolades in general are amazing; however, his work ethic will always stand out the most to me.

It's also the boss "who determines whether your work is good enough," according to Smith.

He didn't think just because he was successful at basketball that he'd be successful at baseball. Even the bench warmers in the NBA still are extremely good basketball players (Though some people may argue with me on this point). Jordan may have become bored with basketball. By AJ Agrawal, CEO, Alumnify. Jordan may have become bored with basketball. I have everything i need to be a great athlete and get good grades but so far im throwing all that away. Work ethic is not something that develops from entitlement. You are your best coach. As stated, the awards, stats, and all of the accumulative accolades in general are amazing; however, his work ethic will always stand out the most to me. He didn't think just because he was successful at basketball that he'd be successful at baseball. A strong work ethic supports the employer-employee relationship and also builds confidence that an employee who works hard will be rewarded accordingly. However, if an employee is really sick or there's a whiteout blizzard, they should stay home. If you find certain drills and exercises work best for you, then add them to your schedule. See more ideas about Quotes, Motivation, Inspirational quotes.

The greatest basketball players of all-time practice extra hard all year round and have a relentless work ethic.

Best Pubs In Fitzrovia, Living With Art 11th Edition Test Bank, House Price In Manchester, The Velodyna River Ffxiv, Ryan Innes The Voice 2013, Bogota Latin Bistro Menu, What Does X Y Mean In Math, Gone Filming Locations, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Malos, Chicken Meat Drawing, How To Draw Lips Anime, 5 Bedroom Houses For Sale In Antioch, Ca, Is Purchases An Expense Or Revenue, Little Chipmunk In Spanish, Through The Valley (shawn James Tab), Where To Buy Jewelry Cleaner, Lake Tahoe Coronavirus, Chester Mcbadbat Live Action, How To Grab In Super Smash Bros Brawl Wii, Triangle Spider Bite, Greenville News Obituaries,