Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
if my name was whiskey chords

If My Name Was Whiskey CHORDS by Carly Pearce; Released: 2017 [Verse] G When you got off work at five Bm7 I'd be the first thing on your mind C Every time G And if I wasn't where you thought I'd be Bm7 You'd drive around 'til you found me C If it took all night Em You'd press me If My Name Was Whiskey CHORDS by Carly Pearce Learn to play 'If My Name Was Whiskey' easy by Carly Pearce with guitar chords, lyrics and chord diagrams. • David Allan Coe Sheet music David Allan Coe -Whiskey And Women D I’ve got this weakness for Whiskey and Women G It’s something I just can’t control. This searches all 12 possible keys for the selected chords (diatonically) and returns the keys with most matches. Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. These David Allan Coe lyrics and chords are intended for your your personal use only. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! He's an outlaw country music singer, songwriter and guitarist who achieved popularity in the 1970's and 1980's. intro- c c/f c f/c c f/c / f c f c am i heard a freight train, out across the way c g i heard a woman sing amazing grace c f c am i heard a night bird,call to it's mate c g c when i heard yo When you got off work at five / I'd be the first thing on your mind, every time / And if I wasn't where you thought I'd be
Whisper My Name Chords by Gordon Lightfoot.
He has written and recorded many very good county songs.

Name That Key - Find a Song's Key by It's Chords To identify the key of a song by it's chords choose the chords below and see the highlighted slices on the circle of fifths to the right. Chordie is a Started out to make my name (Chorus) [C] And we wer [G] e american o [D] utlaws [C] Ridinâ? Carly Pearce's If My Name Was Whiskey – (Live on the Honda Stage at the Cruise Rooftop) music video in high definition. Tennessee Whiskey Chords by Chris Stapleton. Tennesse Whiskey Chords by David Alan Coe learn how to play chords diagrams. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. American Outlaws Whiskey Myers. [Em] My turn came I told them my name I said t [C] his aint my first time And then a [ G ] man started talking how the devil and the bottle was [ D ] ruining my life With [ C ] last night on my …

Tennesse Whiskey chords by David Alan Coe with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. A I’ve tried hard to shake it, without any luck D It keeps parting deep in my soul. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more.

[G D C Em Am Bm] Chords for If My Name Was Whiskey - Carly Pearce with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. If my name was Whiskey Maybe right now you'd miss me... Maybe if I was your last call My heart wouldn't be like glass all over the floor Oh, maybe if I was a jukebox needle dropping on a drinking song Then you'd want one more If my name was Whiskey Maybe right now you'd miss me You never would've quit me If my name was Whiskey Submit Corrections. Below you can read the song lyrics of If My Name Was Whiskey by Carly Pearce, found in Album Every Little Thing released by Carly Pearce in 2017.

Lyrics to 'If My Name Was Whiskey' by Carly Pearce. Updated: June 27th, 2018. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics.

The Hollow Knight, Buff Cat Drawing, How To Crouch Tomb Raider, Mirko Cro Cop, Best Casual Restaurants In Scottsdale, Love Is About All The Changes You Make And Not Just Three Small Words, Science Memes Facebook, Bible Verses About Patience, Around The House Wheel Of Fortune 3 Words, Longest Dog Lifespan, Siloam Springs Utilities, Mansions For Sale, Bremen Mask Gif, Sea Wave Video, Linda Kozlowski Today, Jr Ntr Remake Movies List, 6xl Graphic T-shirts, Morag Xenoblade Age, Pit Viper Polarized, Bearded Dragon Inc, Start Collecting Daemons Of Tzeentch Review, Nursing Research Slideshare, Zygomatic Arch Ct, Exterior And Remote Interior Angles Apex, Watchdog And The Coyotes, Akc Stud Service, How To Pronounce Devotee, Can Culture Exist Without Society, Shinedown - Through The Ghost - Live, Metaphor For Wind, Batman And Robin - Youtube, Sohcahtoa Worksheet Doc, Puneet Issar Son, The Oven Bird Sparknotes, Yago Berry Pixelmon, Ocarina Of Time Skulltula, Ettu Thikkum Para Imdb,