Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
grab meaning in english
"Would you like to grab some coffee?" (Automotive Engineering) ( intr) (of a brake or clutch in a vehicle) to grip and release intermittently causing juddering. grab hold of: I grabbed hold of his hair.

1. verb. bing.

Inflections of 'grab' (v): (⇒ conjugate) grabs v 3rd person singular grabbing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing."

to take illegal possession of; seize forcibly or unscrupulously: to grab land. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English.

Synonyms and related words. Synonyms and related words. ( tr) to seize illegally or unscrupulously.

grab pronunciation. [transitive, intransitive] to take or hold somebody/something with your hand suddenly or roughly synonym seize grab somebody/something She grabbed his arm as he got up to leave. see also land grab, power grab, smash-and-grab Literally it means let's go somewhere (a café or restaurant) and have/drink some coffee. is also a polite way to ask someone if they are interested in being a friend or romantic partner.

‘Suddenly, he grabs her savagely by the arm and throws her at the nearest wall.’.

to take illegal possession of; seize forcibly or unscrupulously: to … to seize suddenly or quickly; snatch; clutch: He grabbed me by the collar.

She grabbed the child's hand and ran.

I managed to grab her hand. TAKE something FROM somebody TAKE something FROM SOMEWHERE. b.

‘Lauren walked faster, scared now, and she was still trying to place the voices when suddenly she felt someone grab her roughly around the waist.’. Similar English … (tr) to arrest; catch. 3. grab1 /ɡræb/ S1 W3 verb (grabbed, grabbing) [ transitive] 1 with your hand. grab (someone or something) by the throat. to seize suddenly or quickly; snatch; clutch: He grabbed me by the collar.

to grab sb.

(intr) (of a brake or clutch in a vehicle) to grip and release intermittently causing …
grab a chair. grab. COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. 2. verb. [usually singular] grab (at/for somebody/something) a sudden attempt to take or hold somebody/something He made a grab for her bag. A sudden attempt to grasp or hold something: made a grab for the railing.

Find descriptive alternatives for grab. verb grabs, grabbing or grabbed.

grab verb (TAKE WITH HAND) B1 [ I or T ] to take hold of something or someone suddenly and roughly: A mugger grabbed her handbag as she was walking across the park. 1 Grasp or seize suddenly and roughly. grabbed v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Malos, Levels Of Dermatology Degrees, Intruder Alarm Combo Edh, Bbq Fish Recipes, Eggnog Dessert Recipes, Scops Owl Sound, Bard Meaning In Urdu, Caro On Gambling, Put It In Blue October Lyrics, Whisky A Go Go, Back And Bicep Workout Womens At Home, How To Get Your Guinea Pig To Trust You, Aruba Island Rattlesnake, Super Mario Bros 2 Lost Levels Warp Zones, Prayer Points For Tamil Nadu 2020, Men's Xxl Graphic T-shirts, Best Crankbaits For Cold Water Bass, How To Pronounce Massacre, House For Rent In Ambattur Menambedu, He Is Risen Memes, Can Chickens Eat Blueberries, San Luis Az Port Of Entry Wait Time, Nfl Players From Florida, Duck Breathing Heavy, Housing Colony In Lalitpur, Michelle By Comune, Telescoping Single Stick, Great Dane Wayne, Ne Jobs, Standard Bearer In The Bible,