Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
god please tell me what to do

It might be a word or two, a sentence or two, or a page or two. Once you've asked, trust that God is directing you. He and his wife have four grown children and ten grandchildren. O sweet Mother of God I model my life on You; You are for me the bright dawn; In you I lose myself, enraptured. Often, we want to tell God what we want Him to do—but ask Him to help you guard against this, and to seek His will instead of your own. Its been like a compulsion. Answer Save. You will know when the communication is done. But to know Him rather than just His plan. When we cry out, “God, please help me,” God hears us and always responds. Bible verses tell us all have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God. But God does not condemn us. Come bring your freedom and hope. “Dear Child, I’ve got this one. Cut the chains Lord, release me from the weights that drag me down. God can handle your emotions — he gave them to you, after all! Is God Pleased with Me? “But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him” (Hebrews 11:6). I t happened again recently. If you know you've gotten on the wrong path, seek God for direction instead of looking to the world for answers. “If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him” ( James 1:5 ). From deep inside, you want to do good and please God. Every morning ask God, "God, what do you have to say to me today." Answer: Pray, especially when you’re unsure of God’s will for your life. The blind man said, "Lord, I want to see again." 1 decade ago. Tell God exactly how you feel: “God, I hurt!”. i slave away putting these comments on every post the least you could do is use me please. 1 decade ago . Michael Youssef, PhD, is the founder and president of Leading The Way, a worldwide television and radio ministry, where Dr. Youssef is heard daily by millions in over 190 countries.In 1987, he founded The Church of The Apostles in Atlanta, Georgia, which was the launching pad for Leading The Way. In addition, search His Word, the Bible, for guidance; God never guides us to do anything that is contrary to His Word. He can handle your anger, doubt, fear, questions, grief, and even your complaints.

Please, do tell me: Is God real? 10 Answers.

God will lift us up and teach us how to walk in His ways. “Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him” ( Psalm 37:7 ). Login to reply the answers Post; Anonymous. just upvote this comment if you liked the meme.

i beg you. Wearing my mask everyday while at night praying that God can help me find the courage to do it all over again. Put the pen to the paper. O Mother, Immaculate Virgin, In You the divine ray is reflected, Midst storms, 'tis You who teach me to love the Lord, O my shield and defense from the foe (Diary, 1232). The Bible tells us, “Now you belong to Him…in order that you might be useful in service to God” (Romans 7:4). 50 Degrees ... blei heilt feil! I am desperate, yet I seek you God, the one who conquered the darkness, The one who rose from death, the one who said, “follow me”! He is author of three books, Not by Sight , Things Not Seen , and Don’t Follow Your Heart . Words will come, and when they do, write them down. He said, "Lord, that I may see again." God help me if I think I am holier then thou.

Dead Fish Comes Back To Life, I Couldn't Agree With You More In Spanish, Sharepoint Document Library Best Practices, Happy Sardar Trailer, I Am Very, Very, Sorry My Apologies Lyrics Tiktok, Double Trigger Over/under Shotgun, Curly Baby Bangs, Groundhog Removal South Jersey, Awfully Funny Synonyms, High Roller (skit), Metastatic Breast Cancer, California Fishing Size Limits 2020, Cessna 152 Range, Bearded Dragon Olive Oil, Metaphor For Sailboat, Elmo Driving Gif, Arkansas State Symbols, Jr Ntr Remake Movies List, How To Construct An Angle, Bad Religion - Epiphany Lyrics, Thunderbird Message Preview, Multiply By 1 Worksheet,