Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
lothric knight greatsword blessed or lightning

because lightning adds faith scaling to ONLY the lightning damage. 10 Attunement plus the Darkmoon Ring makes it possible to equip both Lightning Blade and Sacred Oath, giving you a huge damage boost, plus a 10% damage reduction. Alternatively go for the Lightning Clutch Ring, giving you a 15% lightning damage increase but a 10% reduced physical resistance. Skill: Stomp. Alternatively, get any weapon you favor and infuse with a Blessed Gem or Sharp Gem to get even more damage.

At 60 faith and base stats: Yorshka chime lightning blade on a heavy 2-handed Lothric UGS gives 850 AR. I haven't noticed much of a difference between the two damage wise. I thin Lighting blade adds like 150ish attack to your weapon and that stacks with the Lightning Clutch ring for even more damage. blessed adds faith scaling for the lightning AND the physical.
Starting Class Knight. Heavy have 66 str and if you want grab 15 fth for Blessed Weapon buff. 0 The Dragonslayer Swordspear is a good choice for this, as it scales off of both your faith and dexterity quite well. a lightning infusion will have a higher AR for sure but only because it does more lightning damage and WAY less physical. I push 700+ attack rating on my Heavy Lothric Knight Greatsword with Lightning blade and the CLutch ring. If you had to pick between the two, go with blessed. so 40 faith buffs lightning and physical damage with a blessed weapon.

Best of all, you can use healing or lightning-based miracles to … Imho, Bountiful Sunlight is overkill which also requires 2 attunement slots and 35 faith. Lothric Knight Greatswordis a Weaponin Dark Souls 3. Ultra greatsword of the venerable knights of Lothric.
Imbued with the strength of lightning, the trademark of dragon hunting. I think the Lothric Knight UGS and the Dragonslayers axe are really the only weapons that can actually benefit from blessed infusion. View entire discussion (27 comments) Very few have demonstrated the extreme strength and dexterity required for this weapon, even in the long history of the Lothric Knights. Lightning and Blessed go minimum stats and use 60 Fth. 441 physical, 409 lightning. Just checked on soulsplanner as well. However, a sharp LKGS can be buffed so you get more dmg as well as a small regen. With stats at 24 strength/ 16 dex/ 60 faith, Blessed has 696 (2 handed 715) AR with a split of 451phs/244light damage while the Lightning path has 674 (2 handed 688) AR at a split of 195phs/477light.

If you infuse blessed, you cannot buff. If you aim for regen build I'd only go up to 25 faith for Bountiful Light.

Super Smash Bros Brawl Moves, Hornit DB140 Horn, Fallout 4 Tcl Not Turning Off, Cereal Bars Healthy, Teaching In Uae Government Schools, Boots Bulldog Moisturiser, Processionary Caterpillar Season, Who Is Unknown P, Second Phase In Lob Badminton, Client Consultation Card, Hot Spring County Tax Assessor Public Records, The Perfect Woman Lyrics, Country Living Houses For Sale, Red Room Kingdom Hearts, Frogger He's Back Walkthrough, Wisconsin Fish Species, Langham Tea Chicago, Phantasy Star Iv, Bajaj Chetak Electric - Price, This Is Me Chords Camp Rock, Ethnic Food Near Me, Grand Funk Railroad - Closer To Home, Naan Oru Sindhu Starmusiq, Charlotte's Web 2 Wilbur's Great Adventure Watchcartoononline, 10 Facts About Human Rights, The Little Recycler, Hagerstown Washington County, All You Got Is A Song, Puppy Not Eating Kibble, Yellowtail Sushi Roll, Disadvantages Of Banking, Core Set 2020 Deck Builder's Toolkit Card List, House Of Stories Movie, Run For The Border Slogan, Perfect David Sides, Ground Chicken Pad Thai, East Providence School Calendar 2020-2021, Mediterranean Luxury Homes In Florida, Adjectives For Pines, Joe Theismann Brooklyn 99, Do Grackles Eat Mealworms, Sahaba Names In Urdu Language, Tussock Moth Caterpillar Florida,