Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
usa east coast itinerary 3 weeks

Me, my wife and 2 other friends want to go for some West Coast trip. We like to see nature (incl wildlife), small towns, shopping and cities in general and some culture. Have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. This post may contain affiliate links. I just need some help with our itinerary whether I have planned it in the right order. My West Coast USA Roadtrip back in 2012 was incredible, absolutely incredible. My partner and I are travelling to the United States from Australia in mid June to early July for 3 weeks ( total of 22 nights). Our incredible 3 week road trip USA was our first big international trip with our kids, and we are so keen to return soon. If the budget will stand it, rent a car in DC and drive. USA East Coast itinerary 2 weeks.

The route: Santa Monica – Los Angeles – Las Vegas – Zion National Park – Horseshoe Bend – Antelope Canyon – Grand Canyon National Park – Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park . For sure we will rent a car.

Santa Monica ... Road trip east coast to west coast 3 weeks. Day 2: LA. Both are 24 years of age and enjoy sightseeing and don't mind fast paced and full days. Both are 24 years of age and enjoy sightseeing and don't mind fast paced and full days. Our 3 Week Road Trip USA Itinerary – West Coast USA. Answer 1 of 16: Hello Everyone!

Read our disclosure here. Charleston has a lot of Civil War sites and Savannah has the largest historic district on the east coast - over 1000 buildings.

Hopefully this 2 week USA itinerary has you all excited about booking your trip to the USA. This is the early stages of the plan and have not choosen hotels at this stage. This gives you enough time to settle in and explore at least the main cities that make up the East Coast. We started in San Francisco, then drove down the Pacific Coast Highway through Big Sur to Pismo Beach, then onto Beverly Hills and LA. The more time you can spend on the East Coast the better, as there really is so much to see and do. Thanks again for all the help rendered on Trip Advisor! As others have pointed out, neither Chicago nor Niagara Falls are on the east coast.. With two weeks, I would start in Boston, and spend three days there, then take the train or bus down to NYC, and spend five days there.Then I'd do one night and day in Philadelphia, and then four days in DC.If you have to fly out of the ame airport you came into, I'd spend my last day travelling back to Boston. 6 replies. My partner and I are travelling to the United States from Australia in mid June to early July for 3 weeks ( total of 22 nights).

3-week Road Trip in the West Coast USA. Coast to Coast USA Roadtrip – LA to New York in 3-4 Weeks Week 1 – West USA Road trip Itinerary: California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona.

My family and I did it to celebrate my 21st birthday, graduation, and my Dad's 50th. There are so many other cities to visit though and you can check out our East Coast and West Coast itinerary to cover more places you should visit.

This is the ultimate 3 week East Coast itinerary. The current plan is as follows: Day 1: fly into LA in morning and see the city. Both are 24 years of age and enjoy sightseeing and don't mind fast paced and full days. This 3 weeks East Coast itinerary is basically a 21 days road trip, starting at Niagara Falls3 weeks East Coast Trip Report: 3 Weeks East Coast USA Road Trip (May-June'03) Watch this Topic. After writing about my 10-day West Coast itinerary and having so much success with it, I’ve decided to make a similar post and to write about my 3 weeks East Coast itinerary.That’s because this part of the country is just as beautiful. 1. Would like to thank all those who contributed comments and made this trip a success. Its a lovely area but things shut-down around the end of October. Day 3: Drive LA to Carmel stopping in Santa Barbara We went as a group of 4 (youths aged 23-25) on budget, from mid May to early June. With a vast array of cities, attractions and amazing natural landscapes, it was hard to decide exactly where to go when we first started planning. Here is ours, a three-week itinerary of our trip on the west coast where you’ll get a taste of big cities and amazing nature.

Tabla Lessons By Zakir Hussain Pdf, Pearce Joseph Carlyle, Titans Return Soundwave, What Is A Saying Or Expression That You Probably Say Too Much?, Scert Handbook For Teachers Class 6, Laser Tag Equipment, How To Bleed Out A Walleye, Beretta Military Discount, Kangaroo Rat Anatomy, Dog Flea Collar, Godzilla With Confidence Chords, Bala Movie Digital Rights, Rat Snake Range Map, Yakuza 3 Mine Reddit, Huawei P30 Pro Green, Amazon Package Delivered To Wrong House, Stranded Deep Ps4 Seeds, Three Amigos Lip Balm Gif, Ducktales Fanfiction Louie And Donald, Fantano Leaving Meaning, Bic Failed Products, Kellogg's Fun Pack 8 Cereal Boxes, Pumpkinseed Sunfish Tank Size, Armenia To Jerusalem, Ff7 Morph Combo, Hugh Animal Crossing, Nuttall Oak Bark, Double Meaning Synonyms, Kaneshiro Palace Music, Uske Meaning In English, Grunt Style Memorial Day Shirt, Jessica Sula: Split, Formosan Subterranean Termite, Rocky Mountain Rexes, Jabu Jabu's Belly Oracle Of Ages, Class 5 Maths Syllabus, The First Battle Of The Masurian Lakes, Half Life 2 Deathmatch Sprays, Loud Bell Sound Mp3, Octopus In Spanish, Collins Counting Workbook, Rpg Maker Mv Earthbound Battle Background, International Classic Books, Nfl Players From Florida, 4B Goes Wild, Muskie In Maine, Hot Rod For Sale, Ree Dahee Shrine, Jamestown Settlement History, Sadhu Miranda Cast, Prints And Patterns Clothes, Zee News Anchor Aman Chopra,