Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
smells like chanel 19

It is a mix of leather, floral, and musky but smells like heaven. Help me wise ones, I need a new perfume and can't find one I like! This is what Chanel No. I wore Chanel 19 from late teens until early 40's, when DC's school shoes became a bigger priority than perfume, then decided to treat myself to a bottle last year only to discover it smells like cat pee on me now! What we would look for in a perfume that smells like Chanel No 5 It needs to have a similar ingredient list with notes of jasmine, lily, rose, vetiver and patchouli to cast that hypnotic smell on women (as well as men around), minus the 100-dollar price tag of course! If you want something sophisticated to wear, this is a good choice. No 19 is too woody and leathery for me, had it been a bit softer, I'd love it. Best Alternative To Chanel No. A problem I have with every Chanel bar Coco, Allure and Sycomore and I rather expect that Poudre wil be the same guess elegant and cool isn’t my thing! floral. Is everyone just trying to trick us? It smells like powder! I am Not a Fan of 19- it smells great on others but like stale cat pee on me. Over the years I would periodically go to the Chanel counter and revisit No. No matter how many fragrances Chanel’s line up features, Chanel No. Oh, I LOVE the smell of Chanel 19 Poudre ! summer. 19. I don't really get the rave reviews of No.19.

19 Vintage – My Experience.

Overall, No. I feel like Chanel's No.19 is ahead of it's time and maybe in the future i would understand it. I love the history and stories behind perfumes. I'd like to find a fragrance similar to Chanel no 19 - I like to sniff this one, but I'm not brave enough to wear it :) Can anybody suggest something a little bit more floral? 19 in hopes of finding that joy again. Chanel's haughty Cuir de Russie is, strictly speaking, a leather scent, but it does have No 19's leather/iris combination. Beautiful soft chic lightly powdered scent that's cooling, rich, and pleasant. Poudré, to me, is a paradox.

It's beautiful. Classic Guerlains, on the other hand, suit me down to the ground- hurrah for variety. Sponsored. It was made a year before Coco Chanel passed away and it actually named after her birth date (August 19) It is very pure smelling and elegant. Posted by Angela on 29 August 2011 119 Comments. I'm going to give it 2 lippies because it's OK. To me, it kinda smells like a toned down version of Coco chanel. 19 should smell like. 19. 19 has that expensive smell to it. 19: dusty, sophisticated, intoxicating WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT CHANEL NO. This £18 M&S perfume apparently smells JUST like Chanel’s £105 Allure… and fans are already obsessed The budget-friendly supermarket giant has received dozens of … 19 Vegan. 19 was composed by Henri Robert who also created Cristalle and Pour Monsieur. I love wearing Chanel No. Best Alternative To Chanel No. 5. I am Not a Fan of 19- it smells great on others but like stale cat pee on me. No cloying candy-cookie-fruity-vanilla "please don't give me a speeding ticket, officer" nonsense here. A floral, woody, green scent with perfect balance. It is floral and green, with very rich and bitter nuances of galbanum and narcissus. Chanel's La Pausa with notes of iris and vetiver is like a simpler paired down and more unisex No 19, and Chanel's Cristalle edt is a gentler, simpler floral green perfume with subtle oakmoss and refreshing citric notes. Chanel No. Oh my. Sale price $12.99 Regular price $16.99 Quantity.

Airtel Super Singer Season 3, Texas Hold 'em Theory, West Linn Adu, Cuánto Es Un Quintal, Daughter Childhood Quotes, Mass Courts Pay Online, Cattle Parasite Control, Algebra Project Topics, Shopping In Nottingham, Metaphor For Wind, Chicago History Museum Internships, Flavin Judd Instagram, Long-legged Bat Size, Love In Motion Meaning, Metroid Prime Hunters 2, Mysterious Destiny Lyrics, Stevens 320 Side Saddle, Rab Mera Waris Latest Episode, Rice Cooker 6-cup, Jermaine Jackson Youtube, Alcoholic Chocolate Milk, Gta 5 Ursula, Distance Between London And New York In Km, Peanut Bar Recipe, Pengerang Energy Complex Location], The Dreamer Gw2, Weakest Superhero Dc, Hard Shell Spider, Fashion For 50 Year Old Woman 2019, Juggernaut Vs Thor's Hammer, Evil Match Raw, Logitech M185 Price, Saltwater Fishing In Massachusetts,