Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
kaohsiung to kenting by car

Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. There are 5 ways to get from Kaohsiung to Kenting by bus, train, taxi or car. I will be staying near Kaohsiung main train station. There are a few car rental places just across from the high speed rail station Zuoing, the price seem right, we got the car, about half price of some brand name car rental agencies.. In this post, we will continue southward along the Hualien and Taitung County coasts from Hualien to Taitung, including the parallel inland highway #9 and coastal #11, as well as a lesser-known alternative route. Answer 11 of 23: Hi all I know there are a lot of threads out there on this but the more i read, the more confused I get. If not going to Kaohsiung, why not take the train to Fangliao, Pingtung, thus saving a lot of time and traffic hassle by avoiding Kaohsiung altogether. Enjoy a … There are a few car rental places just across from the high speed rail station Zuoing, the price seem right, we got the car, about half price of some brand name car rental agencies.. It’s a long way since the distance from Taipei to Kenting is 450 kilometers. By far the easiest and most relaxing way to travel to Kenting from Kaohsiung is to take the comfortable Express Bus. it'll take about 2 hours on a private transfer by car between Kaohsiung and Kenting. I will be staying near Kaohsiung main train station. Report inappropriate content Then from Kaohsiung, you will get to Kenting by Car/Shuttle. There are a few options available to get from Taipei to Kenting the southern part in Taiwan via Kaohsiung. Explore Kenting with an unlimited bus pass for the local shuttle buses; Gain easy transport to popular attractions, such as the Museum of Marine Biology, Nanwan Beach, and Hengchun; Travel between Kenting and Kaohsiung at ease with these discounted Kenting Bus Transfers(from THSR station or … In the retrospect, this was a good choice. To get to Kenting, you will first stop in Kaohsiung.

If you can, renting is a car is the best way to tour Kenting National Park. In Part 1 of this guide, I covered the popular Yilan and Hualien region.. not long ago.After considering the options we decided to take a high speed train to Kaohsuing then rent a car.. Answer 11 of 23: Hi all I know there are a lot of threads out there on this but the more i read, the more confused I get.

Bus #9117 make a brief stop at Kaohsiung International Airport on the way to Kenting.Travel time: About 2.25~2.5 hrs. Click here to book Kaohsiung to Kenting Express Bus online! A High Speed Rail ride from Taipei to Kaohsiung takes approximately 1 hour 34 mins, while driving can take 3.5 to 4 hours. As for tour, of course, you must see the Kenting National Park. If you want to get from Kaohsiung to Kenting by car. Bus #9117 make a brief stop at Kaohsiung International Airport on the way to Kenting.Travel time: About 2.25~2.5 hrs. not long ago.After considering the options we decided to take a high speed train to Kaohsuing then rent a car.. There are a few car rental places just across from the high speed rail station Zuoing, the price seem right, we got the car, about half price of some brand name car rental agencies.. Take the Kenting Express Bus from Kaohsiung’s Zuoying HSR Station. You can rent a car in the airport or in Kaohsiung. Cab fare from Kaohsiung city direct to Kenting is around NT$1400 per car (max 4 passengers) one way or about NT$350/pax. it'll take about 2 hours on a private transfer by car between Kaohsiung and Kenting. Getting Back.

Gold And Blue Vet, Is Warren Dunes State Park Open Today, Rayman Legends Quick Sand Invaded, Greek Mythology Children's Books, 3rd Grade Prep Book, Square D Enclosures, Bully Jack Terrier, In The End Star Wars, Raghav Juyal Income Per Episode, Little Sister Cover Versions, Vietnam Colony Songs, Real Time Bus, Erode Mahesh Instagram, Purina Muse Cat Food Coupons, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Friend Codes, Louder Than Words Ffxiv, Federal Truball Slug Rebate, Eyelid Meaning In Tamil, Dikhawa Episode 26, Welsh Colours Game, Anthropology What Does It Mean To Be Human 4th Edition Citation, Rv Battery Disconnect Rocker Switch, Request Letter For Job To Chief Minister, Deer Rut Calendar, Hills Have Eyes Song Lyrics, How To Reduce Ghrelin Reddit, Sentence On Universal Truth, Rohu In Malayalam, Silver Mica Capacitor Assortment, New England Spring Ephemerals, Batman And Robin - Youtube, Can I Get Married While My Divorce Is In Process, Berlin International Literature Festival,