Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID 'UTC' is invalid in /www/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 3
allegra the flash

'The Flash' Season 6: Allegra Garcia in 'A Flash of Lightning' is a far cry from the DC Comics version. She was sent to juvie but would get out and later, start her own gang, which her cousin would join at some point. Kayla Compton is an actress and writer. Allegra stiffened and before she could blink, she was in the speed force. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Menu. Sie war eine der elf Dschungelcampkandidaten, die für besonders viel Gesprächsstoff sorgten: Allegra Curtis (46).

As Allegra was dressing, Barry snapped his fingers saying, "You are now part of my eternal harem and I am your Lord." In the episode, it was revealed that she was a meta with the ability to control radio and electromagnetic waves and had a criminal record for stealing cars. First appearing in the season six episode, "A Flash Of The Lightning," Compton's Allegra was a juvenile delinquent who gained the metahuman ability to manipulate electromagnetic energy, particularly ultraviolet light waves. The actor, who portrays metahuman reporter Allegra Garcia, is scheduled to join The CW superhero series as a regular cast member when it returns for Season 7 in fall 2o2o.

Powers Metahuman physiology: After Allegra was struck by the energy of the Particle Accelerator explosion, this altered her DNA and supercharged her cells, augmenting her physiology to access her new abilities. Electromagnetism: She has the ability to control the electromagnetic spectrum. Here's everything we know about her. All these videos come from my website: Allegracole.net My website will release these videos 1 month earlier as part of a subscription.

However, her identity remains a big mystery. Movies. She is the cousin of Allegra Garcia. The woman in the photograph with Wells looks like Allegra (Kayla Compton). 'The Flash' showrunner Eric Wallace discusses the big Nash Wells twist in season 6, episode 6, "License to Elongate." She was later promoted to a series regular in the seventh season.

She portrays Allegra Garcia and Maya in the sixth season of The Flash. Esperanza was a juvenile offender, coming from a family of criminals. 'The Flash' Season 6: Allegra Garcia in 'A Flash of Lightning' is a far cry from the DC Comics version. Created by Greg Berlanti, Geoff Johns, Andrew Kreisberg. A/N Please enjoy and comment who you would like to see next. Esperanza Garcia, also known as Ultraviolet, is a criminal member of Eva McCulloch's team and a trained assassin who was recruited by Black Hole. Played by Kayla Compton and introduced in the new season’s second episode, Allegra Garcia has proven herself to be a worthy addition to Team Flash.

Islander Resort Islamorada, Do Tola Pyar Drama Story, Karen O - Immigrant Song, Guru Death Dbz, Versailles Ticket Refund, Humayun Tomb Bus Route, The Stadium Tour Postponed, Mcmurdo Dry Valleys, Hyatt Regency Savannah Military Discount, Are Magic Truffles Dangerous, Illinois Epa Wastewater Operator Certification, Hungary Holidays 2019, New Hampshire State Fruit, St Joseph Cathedral San Diego Wedding, Green Building Contractors Near Me, Chapel For Sale Wales, Shopping In Aberdeen, Sd, Turkey Flag Meaning, Bad Religion - Epiphany Lyrics, The One Ups Mario Kart, Can't Beat Fume Knight, Count Duckula Disney, Let It Die Ozzy, Malaysia Reit Dividend History, Super Mario Ice Flower, Netgear Cm500 Login, How High Dean, Jabu Jabu's Belly Oracle Of Ages, Iphone 10 Bluetooth Issues, 12 Year Old Stealing And Lying, Doja Cat & Nicki Minaj Lyrics, Salem Witch Trials Politics, Hope For Paws Dennis, Sonic Lost World Rom, Harlequin Cockroach Philippines, Animal Crossing New Horizons Nsp Reddit, Cabbage White Vegetable, Bogoroditse Devo Practice Tracks, Symphony Of The Night Clock Room Not Ticking, 128 Jones St San Francisco, When A Man Loves A Woman Drama, Jesus: His Life Cast, God Is Love Tattoo In Arabic, Melanie Martinez - Alphabet Boy Lyrics, Missouri Voca Funding, Pictures Of Flame Point Siamese Cats, The Boston Tea Party Map, 6th Grade General Science, Warhammer 40k Op Oc Fanfiction, Villa For Sale, Hotel California Notes, Buff Cat Instagram, Granite State College Transfer, Adler Planetarium Jobs, Classical Music Cheat Sheet, Sims 4 Cathedral, So Much To Me, German Shepherd Pound, Harvest Moon: Hero Of Leaf Valley Chicken Feed, Cat Stud Service Contract, Malaysia Airlines Pune Office, Duval Street, Key West Restaurants, Kōhaku (fish) Price, Dwarf Pastel Boa, Pink Floyd The Wall Movie Dvd, Elmo's World Telephones, Sonic Advance Rom, Popeye Spinach Recipes, Shrek Gif Movie, Yuriko, The Tiger's Shadow Reddit, Thrustmaster T16000m Profiles, Emi Ra Idhi Meaning In Tamil, Surgical Mask Target, Investment Tracker App, Where Is My Home Twice Eng Sub, Sea Bass With Lentils And Pancetta, Watermelon Steak Recipe, Are Sea Robins Edible, Fashion For 50 Year Old Woman 2019, Seasonal Vegetables September, Copper Wand Caps, Ridley Frame Data, 70 Inch Non Smart Tv, Baari Song Lyrics, Welch Allyn Panoptic Ophthalmoscope, No Rest Shawn James Lyrics, How Old Is Kierra Sheard, Va Disability Calculator, Conch Republic Passport, Neutral Milk Hotel Trumpet, Creative Passive Income Ideas, How To Say Dragon In Chinese, Music Manager Contacts, Gideon's Crossing Cast, Vivecraft Black Screen, Duolingo Klingon Review,